Short notice solo sunday !! 15th of ocotber

Adlatus Hellbringer

Fledgling Freddie
Hey guys,

Im tired of not being able to find tank fights atm so propose a solo sunday even tommorow!

The zone will be breifine area in a rough triangle between nged/bolg/behn. All tanky classes are welcome.

Rules of engagement:

No bowing and shit at the start of the fight
Try to roam the area and not hang about watching other fights
Have fun !

Ill be roaming the area on my chimp (sploosh) from 11am uk time.

Hope to see lots there and if we get the usual gank grps i hope we can defend ourselves xD

Cheers,

Ad

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Would probably be better to start it later on. Not many people will be playing that early so the few that go will end up bored and not go back.

Personally i'll pop by later on when online and give it a go.

Jor

Fledgling Freddie
am only level47, not templated and it is way too early ... - so no me there I guess - as everybody and his grandpa can eat me alive I bet :(

As for the /bow and /beckon... if it is a "real" duel (read: not "jumping" some1 but say: "Hey - here I am - let's gonna fight") I personally won't do without, the more as this is what you want - tankish duels ...

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
Woo, finaly some melee restance for my tictic, hopefully without the normal FG/10 000 archer/assasin adds i normaly get -.-

Adlatus Hellbringer

Fledgling Freddie
yea i dont mind bowing too much if u run into each other... i just cant stand it when it all tanks are sitting around in one area and it all looks a bit set up. Neways feel free to bow and that just dont all hang around :)

Zenith

Part of the furniture
Aint this exactly what GOA meant by rearranged "duels"? Pick a spot and go there, rearranged rules about not adding etc? :)

Sorin

Banned
Zenith said:
Aint this exactly what GOA meant by rearranged "duels"? Pick a spot and go there, rearranged rules about not adding etc? :)

Nahh, i think its okay to do that.. aslong as we don't agree on killing eachother by turn and get rezzed by rezz bot time after time.

Adlatus Hellbringer

Fledgling Freddie
Sorin said:
Nahh, i think its okay to do that.. aslong as we don't agree on killing eachother by turn and get rezzed by rezz bot time after time.

exactly right... we are allowed to organise solo events as long as we dont take the piss...

I.e. bring bots to rezz etc...

QuickStix

Fledgling Freddie
sorry i couldnt stay got work 3pm .. no1 shown up tho till 2:30 :(

and even then only peeps i saw was champ.. and then cple mins later a BM .. good fights also.. pised off i got work , today my 1st time back in Cluster rvr for a LONG LONG time :(

liloe

It's my birthday today!
trycorn said:
stop afking allready! i wanna fight u !

You owned my ass big time though ^^

Didn't see you were pierce soon enough, DF got me, but it was a nice one at least =)

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
liloe said:
You owned my ass big time though ^^

Didn't see you were pierce soon enough, DF got me, but it was a nice one at least =)
xD thought u charged so wasnt hopeing on df to land, nice to see and elf bm 4 a change :D

Adlatus Hellbringer

Fledgling Freddie
wouldnt bother tbh propper dead atm... noone here atall. :( Im gonna try this again sumtime but with more notice :)

whinersmincer

Fledgling Freddie
yeah whas a really nice idear :) but i learned something from sunday never ever attack a warden ( with my mincer ). but a really nice fight against u spikekills whs really fun and pretty close shame i couldent find u again wantet that remach sooo bad :)

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
whinersmincer said:
yeah whas a really nice idear :) but i learned something from sunday never ever attack a warden ( with my mincer ). but a really nice fight against u spikekills whs really fun and pretty close shame i couldent find u again wantet that remach sooo bad :)

Went better with merc =P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom