Short Notice ML Rush - 27th May - 1st June [updated]

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
[highlight]edit: note ML9 is moved to wednesday now, and sunday starts at 3.30pm[/highlight]

---ALL RAIDS WILL BE ON PRYDWEN SERVER---

Simple as - ML Rush will be held from this Saturday to roughly Thursday next week.

Lotto will not occur EXCEPT for .10 steps. I will preclaim ONE item throughout the whole rush from the .10 steps. The rest of the loot from the other steps will be on autoloot - the more active you are, the better the chance you have.

A 10 minute break will occur between Masterlevels and if you are not back in this time I WILL NOT WAIT FOR YOU. Times are strict and will be met. I work for the BG and not inviduals. Grant credit etc. will ofcourse be done but it has to be sent through PM'S. BG will be set to LISTEN only. I want this to be SMOOTH and QUICK.

Saturday
Masterlevel 1 + 2 - Saturday 27th May - 6:50pm ENGLISH TIME @ OCEANUS HAVEN

Sunday

Masterlevel 3 + 4 + 6 + 8 - Sunday 28th May - 3.30pm ENGLISH TIME @ AERUS HAVEN

Wednesday
Masterlevel 5 + 7 + 9 - Wednesday 31st May - 6:50pm ENGLISH TIME @ STYGIA HAVEN

I won't be doing all the ML's on the same day because I simply cannot be arsed.

---PLEASE NOTE: HAVE ML 1 AND 2 GROUP STEPS DONE BEFORE THE ML RUSH SO YOU CAN DING ML 3 TO GET INTO ML 9---

BG will be on Buzy-p
LD's are given 3 mins
I call the shots.

Hope to see you all there ;)

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Gah working till 6 saturday ... no possible way i can get in for ml1+2 :(

Off all the following week .............. Life isn't fair :(

Pio

One of Freddy's beloved
seriously SOMEONE DO ONE IN THE WEEK IMO

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Pio said:
seriously SOMEONE DO ONE IN THE WEEK IMO

Aye i insist u move raid to Sunday/Tuesday(but dont clash with tears dragon raid :p) and wednesday !

<3

kivik

Part of the furniture
Will you SL soloers on that raid?

might come along!

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Bugz said:
Requesting sticky also

Stuck :)

and I'll try to be there - not sure whats going on this weekend yet but would love to get some ML's done

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Bump and reminder to get those ml 1/2 grp steps done before saturday evening and then ml 5 grp steps done before wednesday!

deez

Fledgling Freddie
Girafmad said:
Yep ml1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9 in one day...
This ml rush is NOT for ppl who tend to Linkdead or Afk
We will be Starting ml 1 at 9.00 CET Excal Volcanus
We will NOT wait for LD's unless we just zoned in and then we will only wait 5 mins (porting around on the ml1 does not count as zoning, only leaving and entering dungeons do)
I would recomend doing ml1+2 presteps before the ml, there will be a 10 min break between ml's to train ml's or go to the bathroom.
I would also recomend getting familair with the difrent ml dungeons & zones, if you go ld you might have to find the zerg by your self.
I will buy all of the items from merchants before the ml, so bg treasurer will be turned OFF, even for the .10 steps!! wich means if that there is no lotto.
If you want some loot i will recomend getting a good guild grp and be very active.
ml7.10 will be bg treasurered and none of the loot will be lottoed. (if you disagrea, tough tities and make your own ml)
I might turn treasurer on, for 9.10 and lotto that off at the end, because there will be 3 generator teams that have no chance at getting the loot otherwize.
BG will be up on my brand new animist Spammah at 08.30 CET

hehe

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
'Sunday
Masterlevel 3 + 4 + 6 + 8 + 9 - Sunday 28th May - 1pm ENGLISH TIME @ AERUS HAVEN

Wednesday
Masterlevel 5 + 7 - Wednesday 31st May - 6:50pm ENGLISH TIME @ STYGIA HAVEN'

Slight changes:

SUNDAY 28TH MAY - 3:30PM ENGLISH TIME @ AERUS HAVEN - ML 3 + 4 + 6 + 8

WEDNESDAY 31ST MAY - 6:50PM ENGLISH TIME @ STYGIA HAVEN - ML 5 + 7 + 9

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
MAKE SURE U ALL CHECK ZE EDIT ON THE FIRST PAGE AND THE NEW ML'S / TIMES.

ml 1/2 done - bit slow but that was my first raid with over 100 people so bare with me.

ml 3/4/6/8 tomoz - 3:30pm - @ aerus haven - pryd.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Introducing rules for all my future ML's

Lotto:

- Lottoing is at my descretion for every step
- Usually, lotto will only occur for .10 steps - rest of the time it is on autoloot.
- /random 100 or /random 1000 will occur - depending on the size of the BG
- Only items I delve into BG will be lottoed. usually this is 99% and 100% quality items.
- I will usually preclaim either one item per raid OR i won't preclaim. Often, i don't preclaim at all.

Granting Credit:

- Make sure you check for credit before you pm me asking for it as this happens so many times
- Only PM me for grant credit if you are IN 1000 UNITS of me (i.e. with the zerg). If you PM me and your not in range then I will ignore your PMs
- Only PM me once and provide the following: <name> and <step needed>
- It is my final answer whether to grant you credit or not (i.e if I have you afk'ing or being a pain).

General Rules:

- My decision is final
- My anger management is fine (for those who ask :))
- Everything here is subject to change
- Don't spam useless crap
- Have fun and keep banter to /g or a /cg.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Bugz said:
Introducing rules for all my future ML's

Lotto:

- Lottoing is at my descretion for every step
- Usually, lotto will only occur for .10 steps - rest of the time it is on autoloot.
- /random 100 or /random 1000 will occur - depending on the size of the BG
- Only items I delve into BG will be lottoed. usually this is 99% and 100% quality items.
- I will usually preclaim either one item per raid OR i won't preclaim. Often, i don't preclaim at all.

Granting Credit:

- Make sure you check for credit before you pm me asking for it as this happens so many times
- Only PM me for grant credit if you are IN 1000 UNITS of me (i.e. with the zerg). If you PM me and your not in range then I will ignore your PMs
- Only PM me once and provide the following: <name> and <step needed>
- It is my final answer whether to grant you credit or not (i.e if I have you afk'ing or being a pain).

General Rules:

- My decision is final
- My anger management is fine (for those who ask :))
- Everything here is subject to change
- Don't spam useless crap
- Have fun and keep banter to /g or a /cg.

Just requoting this and advising everyone to read the front page - since a couple of people are still thinking the sunday raid starts at 1pm. IT DOES NOT. It starts at 3:30pm ENGLISH TIME.

Cheers.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
ML 1/2/3/4/6/8 done.

Wednesday is ML 5/7/9 - 6:50pm ENGLISH TIME @ stygia haven PRYD.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Bugz said:
ML 1/2/3/4/6/8 done.

Wednesday is ML 5/7/9 - 6:50pm ENGLISH TIME @ stygia haven PRYD.

Will be preclaiming 9.10 drops.

Rest from ML 5/7/9 will be on autosplit. Have alot of room in your bags because there is ALOT from 9 :m00:

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Make sure ML 5 Grp steps are completed to be fully sure you get 5.9 and 5.10.

Also have ur 3 items xxx of the ways if u need 5.9 in the bg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom