short night

Everz

FH is my second home
Toht, going against everything for the sake of it was cool when you were a teenager.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Toht, going against everything for the sake of it was cool when you were a teenager.

*groan*

Right, let's forget any discussion since we're heading this way again.

You're absolutely right, your way of life is the ONLY way to go, no one else can live any other way and people can't think anything else outside you and your dear GFs opinions.

Everz

FH is my second home
You go against everything just for the sake of it though, hence why your much a maligned character here, it comes across as if your desperate for attention.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
You go against everything just for the sake of it though, hence why your much a maligned character here, it comes across as if your desperate for attention.

It's the same as if i kept saying "you're gay though", which you aren't(i think?) and then claiming it as truth.

It's not "for the sake of it", never has been, never will.

Maybe people should learn to hate my opinions, not some fairytale of the evil grinch :p

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
But do keep it up, people will surely blame me for arguing this old chestnut again, when in 99% of the cases someone else brings it up when they can't discuss a matter on it's own merits ;)

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
I just wonder how "large" thoose 2-3 drinks where, 4-6-8-12cl? or was it 2-3 pints of vodka like that guy who died after one? :p

Everz

FH is my second home
I just wonder how "large" thoose 2-3 drinks where, 4-6-8-12cl? or was it 2-3 pints of vodka like that guy who died after one? :p

The equiviliant of a third of a bottle of vodka, weak effor really.

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
The equiviliant of a third of a bottle of vodka, weak effor really.
Well 33cl booze if taken too fast can surely fuck you up, and if you have been sleeping badly or eaten badly will effect you faster and we all know all women, cept the finnish breed cant handle their liqour..

And a warning to my swedish fellows..

Akta er för finska kvinnor, då de alltid har en kniv i slidan :p

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Akta er för finska kvinnor, då de alltid har en kniv i slidan :p

Den finskan jag låg med hade då ingen kniv där nere. Hon hade gömt den i handväskan då hon tog fram den, viftade med den och svor upprepade gånger under kvällens gång.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom