Short n00bish instance question..

D

Daley

Hi,

I've recently started playing daoc again after 15 months downtime, so I'm trying to catch up with all the patches since then. However, one thing is confusing me a bit. When I enter the dungeon instances (ie not the ones linked to the taskmasters), it always says that the instance is adjusted for 4 players - it does this in all instances - even ones which are meant to be at the right level for me. Also, the xp in all these instances is well below what I would normally get for the same con creatures in other zones (nearly half xp)

So, I would be greatly obliged if someone could fill me in if this is usual or the result of a bug. If it is a bug, how do I go about getting it changed?

Thanks and see you around Glastonbury!

PS the taskmaster instances are fine

Ovron

One of Freddy's beloved
Those dungeons dropp Aurulites, a creation with Catacombs which works like the old Darkness Falls seals. You can buy equipment with them in the Catacombs Capital of your realm.

Edit: And no, it is not a bug; that type of dungeons will always be adjusted for four players at a certain level. The more you are in the group, the higher the exp bonus will be, I belive the highest it can get is +120% with a FG.

/Ovron

D

Daley

Thanks for your reply Ovron, that clears things up!

spook

Fledgling Freddie
I'd believe the reason why the xp for you as solo player is so low, is due to the mobs not having any campbonus which they'd have elsewhere.

I think

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom