Shopping spreeeeeeeee!!!

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Woo!! The exchange rate is 1 pound to 1.82 US Dollar!! :D Time to spend spend spend! :D

...can someone lend me some money? I'm broke. :mad:

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
Score, my folks are going to America. ipod for 300/1.82 pounds :D

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
They had better do it soon. Who knows what the exchange rate will be tomorrow. ;)

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Haven't done any crazy impulse buying...yet. I really wish I knew how much moolah I have in my account. Don't wanna come back to lots of nasty mail from teh bank man...again. :(

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
Just skip the country for a while and wait for it to all blow over. Usually works for me.

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
They tracked me down the last time I tried that. They wiped out an entire village of peruvians just to make me pay off my overdraft. I really wish I had signed up with Natwest instead of Lloyds. :mad:

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah, I've heard about those Lloyds bastards and their blatent disregard for the safety of Peruvian tribesmen.

If I had my way, the whole world's bank records would be destroyed and everyone would start again at the same level from scratch! Sadly that will not be possible unless my masterplan succeeds, the chances of that are around two billion to one though.

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
:D

Lemme know what you need! I'm so broke at the moment that a world wide disaster like that is just what I need to cheer me up! :)

Chilly

Balls of steel
Dillinja said:
Yeah, I've heard about those Lloyds bastards and their blatent disregard for the safety of Peruvian tribesmen.

If I had my way, the whole world's bank records would be destroyed and everyone would start again at the same level from scratch! Sadly that will not be possible unless my masterplan succeeds, the chances of that are around two billion to one though.
tenner each way on those odds.

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
We've all had a time in our lives when we just want a disaster to rattle the world out of it's boring routine. Sadly, they never seem to happen when you want them to and will probably happen when you are not expecting them and your life is on a high.

That's the way life works. It brings you up so that it can make you feel even worse when it decides to slap you around the face with a cruel reality check.

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Having a good day then? :p

Good thing you don't work on the good samaritan phone lines. :-o

Nuked

Fledgling Freddie
like in fight club, that was fantastic tbh! who's up for it?

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
A fight club in london? Reckon you'll get K9 and ST showing up to try and clobber everyone. :p

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
Supposedly K9 has given people his adress so they can come fight him if they are hard enuff. :twak:

Nuked

Fledgling Freddie
nooo fight club the movie .. and i mean up for taking down the buildies that hold the creditcard information! but maybe it will be harder then going in and placing a bomb and walking out .. i dont have any bombs left anyway :(

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Ha ha! :) Jeez...so much aggression in those two. They need to pick up a book and expand their minds instead of drinking lager and poisoning the atmosphere with their testosterone. :p

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
I think the Tattoo-ist got the wrong idea when you asked him to tattoo a bird on your back.

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
Brynn said:
Supposedly K9 has given people his adress so they can come fight him if they are hard enuff. :twak:

i have given my address out 8 times i think to q2 / uo players and once to a daoc player (in a full chan of 400 ppl tho)

they all ASKED for it tho to come beat me up, i never said come fight me heres address bla bla.

no ones turned up yet tho.

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
k9awya said:
i have given my address out 8 times i think to q2 / uo players and once to a daoc player (in a full chan of 400 ppl tho)

they all ASKED for it tho to come beat me up, i never said come fight me heres address bla bla.

no ones turned up yet tho.

Not smart.

One of them could be a chainsaw-wielding maniac.

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
Sissyfoo said:
Ha ha! :) Jeez...so much aggression in those two. They need to pick up a book and expand their minds instead of drinking lager and poisoning the atmosphere with their testosterone. :p

its other people being agressive to me, i never made any threats etc bla :/

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Dillinja said:
Not smart.

One of them could be a chainsaw-wielding maniac.

Not smart...but would be funny to see it on the evening news! :D

"Braggard makes big mistake: Gamer issues challenge to fellow nerd and gets chopped into sushi!"

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
k9awya said:
its other people being agressive to me, i never made any threats etc bla :/

Pssht! You once told me that you could beat me up! :rolleyes:

(which you can't coz I was trained by ninjas)

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
to dill: yeah but im dumb etc, and they play daoc so i feel thats unlikely

sissyfoo thats a possibility but i think they would have said it to me :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom