Shopping is great

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
No idea what you mean, I thought the usual terrorist attack had nothing to do with Islam?

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
How can it be "Racial stereotyping" when Islam isn't a race...........................................................

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
The who.e point is to make them as realistic as possible. And its that section of the world who are the suicide bombers. People really need to find something else todo other than scouring everything to find stuffto get butt hurt about

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Nonsense from the professionally offended. It's always snack bar fans these days.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Nonsense from the professionally offended. It's always snack bar fans these days.
Actually, it's pretty dumb and utterly unnecessary to do that in a training exercise. For obvious reasons.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I can see why you'd disagree that @Moriath but unfortunately you're physically unable to see why.

It's reasons of empathy.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
How about 'And god said let there be light'

Embattle

FH is my second home
It seems it is the only thing they ever say in YouTube videos :p

~Yuckfou~

Lovely person
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and good will shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee. Boom!

Would have been much better.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
The snack bar wasn't needed, but I can't see why it would offend anyone

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I can't see why it would offend anyone
If they'd had gone "sha ta tar PO-TAY-TOES" before detonating their fake bomb then I bet all the non-terrorist Irish* would have been very upset.

*Not that there's very many of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom