shooting/killin greys

O

old.mili

what exactly is wrong with that? if you have gone there to fight and someone else has gone there to fight who cons grey then wouldnt you need to hit each other to fight? when i was only lowish lvl i went for RvR hoping i would fight with people no matter what lvl, i wouldnt appreciate people not fighting me just because i was quite low lvl, where is the fun in that? if you dont want to fight then why go at all? cos lets face it, fighting is better than just watching from a distance.

O

old.Lianuchta

True, but I can one bolt any grey and most greens from miles away. I can see why people hate that :p

O

old.HiredGoon

reason why, is fairly simple, really.

grey kills is too easy. spoils the fun for anyone to be 1-shot for ages. this is the reason why ppl stay away, until they are lvl 30-35+

you take away potential fun frim your OWN grey con realm mates. this is the most important point, if you ask me.

Fairly simple answer to a fairly reasonable question :)

O

old.cerebus

I don't think this is really a big problem anymore. What with the up and coming Battle grounds, we should all be fighting against much more equal opposition.

O

old.mili

ok here is an extreme example, what if 200 greys came at you and started whacking you, would you sit there and let them do it? and please dont say "oh that doesnt matter it would probably never happen" just please tell me what you would do.

O

old.Lianuchta

I'd die. Now if I was mana spec and got one or two PBAE's off I could see all the greys dying...

B

Belsameth

I'd attack the greys that attacked me
I don't go out of my way to kill greys
I don't like to be killed by a purp, so I don't kill greys either..
what everybody else does though is their own business, it is the fronteer after all :D

(only thing I hate is deliberate XP death, and can only hope it'll become a banneble offense at some point, even though I doubt that)

G

Gimly

You want to ban people to giving exp deaths :rolleyes: well dont go to the frontier then. Next you will want to ban people for attacking you if there group is bigger than your group, cause its not fair they have more people.

Grow up and hunt in your safe area's.

Frontiers = RvR

F

Fafnir

Well...

I guess, if u want to xp die in the frontier, you can go xp killin enemies, if u leave an engaged enemy alone til he killed the mob,
and then kill him. I have no prob with that and wont retaliate, even if he is grey.

And read on a thread about some hib or alb complaining about all high lvl mids that come to Yggdra after a few greys gets killed, well they only defending their realm, perhaps they would leave u alone a while longer if you stop all of your xp killin in yggdra..

G

Gimly

Re: Well...

Originally posted by Fafnir
And read on a thread about some hib or alb complaining about all high lvl mids that come to Yggdra after a few greys gets killed, well they only defending their realm, perhaps they would leave u alone a while longer if you stop all of your xp killin in yggdra..

Well not that I care about exp deaths in frontier lands but I have lost count of how many i have been give by mids and hibs in all areas (Odins, Emain and Sauvage/snowdonia)

And as for the Purp squad coming out to play in Yggdra bring them on..... there not all purple to me anymore :D

F

Fafnir

You

You archers are pretty easy to kill... If we get close, Krait is playin good never gettin close to him..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom