Shooshtery

Galid

Loyal Freddie
Hi there mr. i'm too scared to fight on land.

this might come off as alittle whiny.

The fact is i've now engaged u 13 times the last hour and a half every single time you have jumped in water set pet on me and started to backpaddle. I realise this is an easy way to win with the water bug, but could you please grow a pair and give me a fair fight on land ?

was gonna type thanks in advance, but highly doubt u will grow a pair.

Galid

Galid

Loyal Freddie
Vn boards i guess i'll do one on there.

2/13 Carlos bananos but all 13 in water.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH

Shooostery has a RR12 Scout as well lol and stopped playing it because they nerfed stun on scouts.

You find it same tactic he did on scout but now he gets pet disease you while he back peddles.

Tactic I found is wait till he engages someone on bridge and he jumps in water usually north side of wcb then fill him full of arrows haven't failed yet :p

You also find his temp has Alvarus leggings for 200% water speed.

Himse

FH is my second home
Shooostery has a RR12 Scout as well lol and stopped playing it because they nerfed stun on scouts.

You find it same tactic he did on scout but now he gets pet disease you while he back peddles.

Tactic I found is wait till he engages someone on bridge and he jumps in water usually north side of wcb then fill him full of arrows haven't failed yet :p

You also find his temp has Alvarus leggings for 200% water speed.

Oh Soulbow.

Stop adding on me.

Everz

FH is my second home
Sayaadbadshiriz's hunter?

Hilarious how awful he is on scout.. there was no fucking nerf.. it was a boost if anything, gave more spec points to play with. Was half tempted to open acc for 14 days and show them how its done.

- English -

Resident Freddy
Fought him alot when I played NS some months ago, he used exactly the same tactic. Worked on me twice I think. Never follow him into the water. When he dropped I'd usually mezz poision pet and nuke him to death ^^

Soazak

Part of the furniture

I was more aiming towards the fact that you went back 12 times m8, it's all he does, soon as the fight is pulled to water, break off and leave him to it imo.

He only gains RPs because people repeatedly go back and fall for his tomfoolery :(

Galid

Loyal Freddie
I was more aiming towards the fact that you went back 12 times m8, it's all he does, soon as the fight is pulled to water, break off and leave him to it imo.

He only gains RPs because people repeatedly go back and fall for his tomfoolery :(

I'm a stubborn fella ;D i never give up. i did manage to kill him a few times after my QQ post.

BigE

One of Freddy's beloved
Sayaadbadshiriz's hunter?

Hilarious how awful he is on scout.. there was no fucking nerf.. it was a boost if anything, gave more spec points to play with. Was half tempted to open acc for 14 days and show them how its done.

yer thats him.. I think he has squba gear in he template he spends that much time in the water... haunts the VN boards giving his words of advice to all..

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Majority of hunters are all the same atm, if there is no water near they wont fight you OR they'll have 4+ other hunters with them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom