Shock sites

FuzzyLogic

Kicking squealing Gucci little piggy
Does anyone else just not find them, well, shocking anymore?

Saw a certain site with more girls than cups and it just didn't seem all that bothersome. Maybe the longer you're around the interwebernets the less surprises you, that or anything resembling news just adds to the cynicism, bleh :(

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
I agree.

"oh look, another picture of an RTA where someone was minced". Yawn.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
doesnt bother me, i was watching beheadings from age 11 or so.

rock ard i am.

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
Does anyone else just not find them, well, shocking anymore?

Saw a certain site with more girls than cups and it just didn't seem all that bothersome. Maybe the longer you're around the interwebernets the less surprises you, that or anything resembling news just adds to the cynicism, bleh :(

Were there 2 girls but only 1 cup?

Chilly

Balls of steel
I vote 4 girls and 3 cups. Better ratio. And in fact, if you extend that hypothesis to infinity: Infinity+1 / infinity is still 1, so it all comes crashing down when you have several girls and cups involved.

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
I vote 4 girls and 3 cups. Better ratio. And in fact, if you extend that hypothesis to infinity: Infinity+1 / infinity is still 1, so it all comes crashing down when you have several girls and cups involved.

Do you even know what we're talking about though Chilly?

2 girls, 1 cup and not a cup or girl more.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Haven't seen it, don't want to, and moreover I don't really think we need any stronger hints as to the site itself....

As for on topic, I don't really know if we get desensitised somehow, but if we do it's not internet only, it's in the media of all varieties the whole world over :(

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Hes talking about cupchicks. And you really don't want to go there.

Kryten

Old Cow.
Am I the only one that finds that particular site/video a bit of a turn on?
Can't help but get a hard on despite knowing full well it's absolutely 100% wrong and simulatenously find myself disgusted at what I'm watching.

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
Am I the only one that finds that particular site/video a bit of a turn on?
Can't help but get a hard on despite knowing full well it's absolutely 100% wrong and simulatenously find myself disgusted at what I'm watching.

We have something in common then.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
well that was quite nasty tbh

Unsee.gif

:puke:

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
I don't know about you but I have been using the internet as long as most round here and extreme violence and degrading or just grotesque sex sites really still make me feel ill.... thank you for letting me know what the site was, next time just don't :/ I still feel compelled to look even if I don't want to.

*vomits*

Kryten

Old Cow.
It's human nature - the same instincts that drive someone to look closer at a bad car accident (and then probably causing one themselves) and the likes.
I can't imagine any of the actors involved actually thought "I know, I'll xxxx xxxx for a few bob." without some form of strange mind to start with - either that or goings on involving the producers that I don't wish to know about.

Everyone has their fetishes, but I still personally can't understand scat, or certainly the ones with testicles being stomped on, needles being pushed into places that needles shouldn't be in and similar types of stuff. It's just not right.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
It's human nature - the same instincts that drive someone to look closer at a bad car accident (and then probably causing one themselves) and the likes.
I can't imagine any of the actors involved actually thought "I know, I'll xxxx xxxx for a few bob." without some form of strange mind to start with - either that or goings on involving the producers that I don't wish to know about.

Everyone has their fetishes, but I still personally can't understand scat, or certainly the ones with testicles being stomped on, needles being pushed into places that needles shouldn't be in and similar types of stuff. It's just not right.

Testicles being stamped on ???

*boggle*

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
A friend pointed me in the direction of a site that had executions on, CIA members getting beheaded etc even Ken Bigly which really did sicken me because it was real and i knew it was real. however I am not even slightly moved by fake gore anymore, SAW, Hostel etc no matter how realistic it is it just feels tame.

As for the shit eating etc, i am not exactly shocked by it anymore, its still disgusting though, and i still don't want to see it.

Draylor

Part of the furniture
Once you've been goatse'd nothing else is quite the same.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Well you could have some condensed internet if you like:

*link removed my miserable old git*

Obviously don't be clicking on that. Ever.

Obviously don't be clicking on that. Ever.

Or posting it, thanks Tom.

Opt1

Fledgling Freddie
Am massively proud of my willpower tbh :x (and grateful)

I've never really looked at any of these sites and I never intend on doing so - the world's full of crappy enough folk without getting some good examples of just how utterly pointless and disgusting they can be..

Saying that, I've been tricked into looking at some pretty disgusting things. Fuckers.

xx

tris-

A friend pointed me in the direction of a site that had executions on, CIA members getting beheaded etc even Ken Bigly which really did sicken me because it was real and i knew it was real.

things like that dont phase me at all.

think one of the first things i watched (about 6-7 years ago) was a russian getting his throat sliced open. had his head on the floor, some guy stood on it, then just chopped into it. had sound too!

Kryten

Old Cow.
I remember that exact one tris. It aint nice but it makes everything since seem tame :/

FuzzyLogic

Kicking squealing Gucci little piggy
Remember that too, wasn't faces of death was it?

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I remember it, Goregasm or such, Chechnyan footage?

Horrid stuff.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Have always found them boring and naff. Not interesting in the least.

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
I used to look forward to the newest shock site with glee but nowadays they just make me feel empty and upset. I saw the cup one to which you are referring yesterday, and it made me feel ill. :(

I saw the Dirty Sanchez film the other day and it was awful. :/

tris-

dirty sanchez is a load of shit, the stupid welsh wankers.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I bet i could throw an image here that would make every single male in here wince(?) and have nightmares.

But i like my freddys account, i dun want banban :(

On the topic though, yes, i'm rather numb about all those too, no phasing whatsoever, but i've always been like that.

Might have something to do with sticking needles into your body since you've been 5 :eek6:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom