Shit

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
disturbing, though it reminds me of that time in student housing that I discovered one in the communal loo that was big as a fucking haggis and the only other person home at the time was my petite blonde neighbour. shockingly large it was o0

Kryten

Old Cow.
Worked in a warehouse for a couple of years and the bogs were in a passageway we needed to pass through to get to the staff tea and telly room. And that passage always STUNK to high heaven. The womens bogs. Only used by the female office staff, most of them being rather good looking.

Then, before I left at Christmas, one of the female warehouse workers used that loo for the first time, and was apparently met by one of the same Titanic-sinkers as that blog post. Not content with leaving it, she came out to show all us lads what the smell was about. Sure enough, myself and another of the more mouthy warehousemen marched into the office, whilst he exclaimed:

"Would the last female to take a dump please stand up"

Oddly, the room stay sat.

"Ok, fair enough. One of you lot has taken a shit big enough to block the mains sewerage system, and when it gets out in the open it's likely to be a considerable risk to shipping. That's if it ever does, because it's blocking the loo. Have a good day."

Then went and sat in staff room, glancing over our shoulders as everyone clearly knew who was last in the loo, staring over at one particular female. Very very pretty, slightly chubby but that probably explained it.

Apparently there's far less of a smell in that corridor now.

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
just wrong anyone ever smelt a female fart they are vile without a doubt women are by far the worst offenders when it comes to number 2 related offences.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom