Shields and Axes

Vonwar

One of Freddy's beloved
Nice pictures.

Hey Boudica,

I think your thread here, with all the nice pictures is both fun and interesting. I have not seen all drops before, nor knew all of their names. I will take the liberty to copy your pictures and put them in our gallery at the web page of Danish Huscarls, I hope you don't mind.

Best regards

Von War
GM Danish Huscarls, Pryd/EUR

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
Vonwar said:
Hey Boudica,

I think your thread here, with all the nice pictures is both fun and interesting. I have not seen all drops before, nor knew all of their names. I will take the liberty to copy your pictures and put them in our gallery at the web page of Danish Huscarls, I hope you don't mind.

Best regards

Von War
GM Danish Huscarls, Pryd/EUR

Ty for those kind words. Pls feel free - I don't mind at all

Rgds

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
Screenies

Vell said:
How do you make these things to put on your wall?

Just find a blank wall in your house, with plenty of spare 'decoration' slots. Then you can put an image of any weapon or shield on to it just by putting the weapon on the cursor (from your backpack, not equipped) taking the cursor to the wall and clicking. Click on it again to remove it. RClick and shift on an image to bring up the rotation device. (This does not affect the weapon in any way but if you get the option to Drop it, decline and try again).

You then press Tab to remove the UI, and then the - sign on the Keypad to take a screen-shot. You need an application like Paint Shop to add the numbering and labels, post the image to a web-site you can access and use that URL to get the piccy on to a FH thread.

Rgds

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
Other weapon types

Xajorkith said:
Nice thread.
Gimmie spears and bows!!!!!!!!!

Ah, unfortunately, I've only got one of each, and they don't make a very interesting display...

Mundokar

One of Freddy's beloved
I got the Steel Longsword from the dragon if you want to add that to the swords picture. Just give me a PM

Vell

Fledgling Freddie
mercury said:
Just find a blank wall in your house, with plenty of spare 'decoration' slots. Then you can put an image of any weapon or shield on to it just by putting the weapon on the cursor (from your backpack, not equipped) taking the cursor to the wall and clicking. Click on it again to remove it. RClick and shift on an image to bring up the rotation device. (This does not affect the weapon in any way but if you get the option to Drop it, decline and try again).

*Goes to her cottage and sticks hammers all over the walls* :D

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
Vell said:
*Goes to her cottage and sticks hammers all over the walls* :D

....I do the same with Trophies....

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
Sword

Mundokar said:
I got the Steel Longsword from the dragon if you want to add that to the swords picture. Just give me a PM

Tx but I think it's already there - no. 11 on the 'Extras' display.

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
You forgot keantoth the destroyer's hammer (from the frontlines) nice hammer tbh :)

Knolan

Fledgling Freddie
i have a thane shield tht dropped from azar, it looks like the barn door but then smaller (it has nice stats aswell!!!) if you want it on display just give a yell in the thread.

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
Extras

Tx for the offers guys. Anyone who has stuff not yet displayed, pm me in-game and we can go put it on a wall somewhere near you....:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom