Shields and Axes

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
Thought this might be useful.
FH_shields_1.jpg

Nate

FH is my second home
shield 6 looks nice, low drop rate on it?

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie
Should get a Arcanium Axe of the Blood, it looks nice and is cheap on cm's, its what im using on pve warrior atm because of the heal proc.

Hmm, after looking again, I think it might look identical to number 16

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
shields

Aye, those ML5 drops look good - and they can be dyed. Not very common drops tho. Unfortunately, their specs are not the best.
For PvE the large version of 5 is good (has 10% block) but 8,9 & 10 (ML7 drops) are probably better for templates.
There's alot of axes that have different names but look the same, both on display and when used. Impossible to show em all. Some look same when displayed but have glowies when used.
Would like to have included Khaos Shield and Guthlac's. Didn't find anybody willing to put them on the guild house wall.
Will do a similar thing for hammers. Not enough swords or spears to do them tho.

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
Rep point for that pretty cool :)

Do the same thing for hammers and swords tbh

brad

Fledgling Freddie
mercury said:
Aye, those ML5 drops look good - and they can be dyed. Not very common drops tho. Unfortunately, their specs are not the best.
For PvE the large version of 5 is good (has 10% block) but 8,9 & 10 (ML7 drops) are probably better for templates.
There's alot of axes that have different names but look the same, both on display and when used. Impossible to show em all. Some look same when displayed but have glowies when used.
Would like to have included Khaos Shield and Guthlac's. Didn't find anybody willing to put them on the guild house wall.
Will do a similar thing for hammers. Not enough swords or spears to do them tho.

I got khaos shield m8, can put it up for you if you giv me permission to do it one day when ure watching:p

Danord_durin

Fledgling Freddie
Where is Gutlac great shield the nr 1 of em all:)?:) nm i need to learn to read all.

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
Axes ll

FH_Axes_2.jpg

A few more axes. Not trying to make a comprehensive catalogue, but just to give some idea of what you might be getting when buying a weapon. Why there's no preview in ME, Mythic only knows. Although some items may look the same in a wall display they often have particle effects etc. that can't be shown.
Hammers and Swords to follow....:)

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
Hammers l & ll

A selection of the hammer weapons available in Midgard, and the appearance of some of the weapon enamels and crafted weapon lusters. In the case of Artifacts, the wall displays of 1h and 2h versions differ only in size. They also look the same whether they're activated as Slash (axe) or Crush (hammer) weapons. Bah! Mythic.

FH_Hammers.jpg

FH_Hammers_2.jpg

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
Swords

I have no chars now specced in Sword, so have only a very few from when my Skald was sworded. If there's anyone with a decent selection of spears, I can give wall space and do a similar thing. I haven't any at all.
Similarly if anyone wants to do staffs...
Apart from Khaos and Guthlacs most other shields aren't very interesting as wall displays (unless with Guild Emblems). However, if anyone knows any different, such as whether an ML5 named Small Shield exists,......

Many thanks for all the positive feedback, not to mention the rep points.
Oh, and as this isn't a trade thread, please don't try to buy any of the exhibits, except through the usual channels in-game :)

FH_Swords.jpg

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
Danord_durin said:
Where is Gutlac great shield the nr 1 of em all:)?:)

If only I knew....I only ever saw one toon carrying the barn-door and don't remember who it was. Last time we got to Guthlac in TG it didn't drop iirc.

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
omg this is like to walk trow a miseum.. or how its spelled... Old aincent items from the middle age's :)

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
Ennui

You bored Merc?
Just the opposite, in fact. Why is providing a potentially useful thread a sign of boredom? I would have said cluttering up a thread with pointless one-liners is much more of a sign that you've nothing better to do. :p

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
Renaissance

balkeriz said:
omg this is like to walk trow a miseum.. or how its spelled... Old aincent items from the middle age's :)

Ok..I'd do the same for modern, up to date DR stuff when (if) I get any, except that its already on CH...:)

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
mercury said:
..... whether an ML5 named Small Shield exists,......

Found it. Arcanium Hapy's Shield of Dread. Unfortunately, when it's equipped it does not dispaly correctly. Whatever gauntlets are being worn poke through to the front. Looks really naff. Another bah! Mythic. Gonna Right-Now it tho..

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
mercury said:
Just the opposite, in fact. Why is providing a potentially useful thread a sign of boredom? I would have said cluttering up a thread with pointless one-liners is much more of a sign that you've nothing better to do. :p

powerowned

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
Guthlac etc

Danord_durin said:
I know a few chars who has a gutlac:)

Tx m8. Got one on display now, courtesy of Cemi0's warrior. (..and he's got that ML7 flowing cloak thingie I'm after..). Brad's gonna put up Khaos and I got Hapy's. If anyone has anything interesting in Shields, Axes, Hammers and Swords that I haven't included I'll gladly add them, especially if I've missed any basic shapes. Just pm me in-game.

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
Extras

A few more weapons etc if anyone is still interested....

FH_Extras_1.jpg

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
I got an Ancient Icebound Shield. Its from TG but not particularly hard to get. Its not very exciting though, just big and round.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Although khaos shield is preety much crap, i still think it looks ubah :)

And as not alot of people have this arti, you feel good having quite a rare item.:)

P.S. nice piccies boudica

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom