Shield generators

Uncle Sick

One of Freddy's beloved
Well... are they working now? I bought one with 49% on nearly every type of damage and it doesn't seem to do crap all.

rynnor

Rockhound
Sometimes they work - sometimes not - if its still at 100% then its definately not working.

You'll notice that the resists will swap about when you zone also - try buying a couple - ones bound to work - probably.

Sorry its not a more constructive reply but these things are still waiting for some dev attention before they become actually reliable - until then its hit n miss.

Healer McHeal

Fledgling Freddie
they also only last about 10 sec in a fight, they degrade faster then not insuring and dieing over and over as fast as u can. (faster then clothes etc)

pig

Fledgling Freddie
I have been using these for a while now, as its the only type of armour i can use. Really helps a wookiee BH :)

The base resistance never changes, so if u buy a MK3 with light armour and Energy resistance of 55 then you will always have that protection.

The rest of the stats, shift every time u change server boundrys, use shuttles or sneeze.

Your best bet is to carry 4 or 5 of them so when you get to a fight, at least one wont be vulnarable to the type of damage your expecting.

Kinzana

Fledgling Freddie
thought they have some change to block then breakdown ?

but if they work as an armor, its good for wookies indeed ! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom