Sheffield Utd

X

Xtro

I fucking hate them.

Which football team do you hate? If not obvious why you hate them (I'm a Wednesday fan as many of you know from my whining) - then why just do you hate them?

If their fans had to be described in one word, what would it be? I'll start things off:

Sheffield Utd Fans = pikeys.

I really don't want to go to sleep as that means I have to wake up to the alarm and go to work. So excuse the daft posts tonight.

E

ECA

not football again?

cant you talk about water polo or something?

B

bodhi

Aston Villa. Their fans just don't realise how shit they are.

X

Xtro

Originally posted by ECA
not football again?

The title of the thread kinda gave it away that it was about football...

*awaits ECA's multitude of threads about water polo, basket weaving and wanking with thimbles*

M

mank!

Originally posted by ECA
not football again?

Can you not fuck off poisting complaining in threads about football?

M

mank!

Oh and I hate Oxford, Cheltenham and Bristol fans. Oxford fans are worst though.

C

Clowneh!

i dont think i hate anyone, not long term at least anyway

S

stu

Pompey, obviously.

And Leeds as well, they are indeed thugs (mirror their players really).

O

old.UKTwister

Liverpool - when will they realise that every move they do doesn't have to have 80 passes and also because i'd rather watch paint dry .

S

(Shovel)

Seeing as we've just thrown away a 2 goal lead to Sheffield Utd, I'd like to give another nomination to them....

A

Ash!

Liverpool- At the start of every season its the same old same old in the press. Its got to be Loonypools year this year. Look at the class they have bought in the summer Ahemm. Diouff, Heskey, Diao, Babbel, Xavier, Smicer et al anybody ? By their own standards they are shite. I genuinely feel sorry for them poor bastards who pay to watch them week in and week out

Users who are viewing this thread