Football Shearer back at Newcastle

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
BBC SPORT | Football | My Club | N | Newcastle | Shearer to become Newcastle boss

What do you reckon? Zero management experience, a top class footballer but has the personality of a loaf of bread, does he have what it takes to manage a premiership side?

Personally I think not, there needs to be some serious changes at Newcastle before they can stop being relegation fodder, from the fans not expecting to much to a new board.

Lollie

Loyal Freddie
i'm praying to god its an april fool, if its not we deserve to go down for our stupidity, for weeks people have been saying we need a manager with experience and not have the two assistants in charge and what do we do? appoint shearer....

Litmus

Resident Freddy
i'm praying to god its an april fool, if its not we deserve to go down for our stupidity, for weeks people have been saying we need a manager with experience and not have the two assistants in charge and what do we do? appoint shearer....

Bit of a turn around if it is true, at the start of the season he said he wouldnt take the job on until there was some stability at the club... but has now taken on the job when it is at its most unstable? Must be getting paid a shit load if it is the case

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
It's not an april fools, story was broken yesterday around 11.30pm.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Just lol. Seriously wtf do they expect to achieve with Shearer as temporary manager. Club deserves to go down.

Fast

Part of the furniture
You never know, it could be one of those incidents where a new manager provides enough motivation to win a few games and avoid the drop.

Doesn't mean that they wont struggle massively next season if they stay in the prem.

:)

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Morale maybe? I dunno.. hopefully it will work like..

Ormorof

FH is my second home
hehe i take it im not the only one that took this with a pinch of salt then :p

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
Not so sure it's a bad idea tbh. Shearer knows that club inside and out. He knows the fans too. Personality like a loaf of bread maybe but he loves that club and I can see him doing a very good job.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Well lets face it, can newcastle get much shitter than it is presently? give the bloke a shot.

Marc

FH is my second home
Perfect time for Wor Al, he cant lose.

If newcastle go down, it wont be his fault due to their position when he took over. If by some miracle he keeps the perriniel under achievers up, then he will cement his god like status among the beer bellied, skin head, newcastle faithful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom