Games Shaun White snowboarding

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
I got my hands on this for the PC and being a snowboarder myself i can say that finally there is a decent snowboard game since Transworld Snowboarding!
Well, the options and graphics are what you could expect from a ps3/xbox360 port but hopefully they will update it. Controls can be somewhat strange and hard to get the hang of.

The game shines when it comes to gameplay, its the most realistic board game in terms of spinning and doing tricks (various grabs look and feel genuine).
Have only tried out one or two levels, but its really non linear. The different locations (levels/mountains) are huuuge, and there is a great deal to explore. You can choose to do missions to earn money and buy new equipment. If you wish, you can unstrap your bindings and take a walk up the mountain and do whatever you feel like.
Oh, and there is multiplayer aswell. For example, you and a few friends can walk around a mountain of your choice, find a good spot and watch eachothers moves.

Im playing it on a E660 c2d and 8800gtx graphics card and 2gb memory and it runs flawless.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I know it's not snowboarding, but have you ever tried Skate? Amazing skateboard game, which is very realistic! Controls are tough at first, but once you get a hang of it, you'll feel like the best street skater in the world :D

Tried it on PS3.. Don't think it would work aswell on computer

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
I know it's not snowboarding, but have you ever tried Skate? Amazing skateboard game, which is very realistic! Controls are tough at first, but once you get a hang of it, you'll feel like the best street skater in the world :D

Tried it on PS3.. Don't think it would work aswell on computer

Unfortunately i dont own a PS3, but if/when i'd take a look at it. Last skating game i played was some old Tony Hawk pro skater (insert random number here).

Here is a trailer of the game

http://spelblogg.pricerunner.se/vintern-ar-har-med-shaun-white-snowboarding-och-en-trailer/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom