Shattered

mank!

Part of the furniture
Shattered

Yes, it's reality TV but with a twist. They have to stay awake for nine days. I've watched bits of it so far but I can't wait until they start hallucinating and attacking each other. Anyone else been watching it?

Doh_boy

Part of the furniture
I saw the begining but it looked and felt to much like a shit big brother (not a big brother fan in the first place). I did think it might be kinda cool when they push them too far but tbh I can't be arsed to wait. I'll watch one of the review shows that show clips of the best bits.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Doh_boy said:
I saw the begining but it looked and felt to much like a shit big brother (not a big brother fan in the first place). I did think it might be kinda cool when they push them too far but tbh I can't be arsed to wait. I'll watch one of the review shows that show clips of the best bits.

Harry Hill :D

ReActor

Fledgling Freddie
I have to say, I was freaked out when Dermot O Leary just walked into the room with the contestants and just started chatting away... completely forgot that the rules of Big Brother don't apply. :) Apart from that the bits I've seen have been pretty boring. The idea of any of them still being awake by Friday (or even Saturday) is interesting, though. One of them is bound to just collapse to the floor sooner or later.

mank!

Part of the furniture
ReActor said:
Apart from that the bits I've seen have been pretty boring. The idea of any of them still being awake by Friday (or even Saturday) is interesting, though. One of them is bound to just collapse to the floor sooner or later.
Yeah, it's been quite dull but the last couple of days should be interesting. Pity I'm not at home!

ManDevil

One of Freddy's beloved
Saw an interview with Dermot about the program, and they do let them sleep for like an hour and a half each day for medical reasons, kinda ruins the whole thing really.....

Watched it for about 5 mins, looks a load of shite :kissit:

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Wasted 20 minutes watching it last night. It's pap.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
ManDevil said:
Saw an interview with Dermot about the program, and they do let them sleep for like an hour and a half each day for medical reasons, kinda ruins the whole thing really.....

Watched it for about 5 mins, looks a load of shite :kissit:

They would collapse if they didnt sleep for that hour.

Its not enough to recharge the brain but just enough to stop it shutting down!!

RandomBastard

Can't get enough of FH
dysfunction said:
They would collapse if they didnt sleep for that hour.

Its not enough to recharge the brain but just enough to stop it shutting down!!

Also dont forget its also likely to fuck em up more :)

Talyn

Can't get enough of FH
Is it only an hour they are allowed to sleep??

Every time I've turned it on, they've all been asleep!! I even tried E4+1 to see if they were asleep an hour ago, and they were!!!

They shouldn't be allowed to sleep at all IMHO. Medical reasons my arse, I remember in my youth...<goes off to moan about If only I were 10 years younger>

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
It is more of a challenge to try and get the viewer to stay awake for the whole of the program*. total pap, whatever next.

*I did infact fall asleep while it was on last night.

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Someone was talking about this at school and I had never heard of it so I asked what Shattered was.

"It's like....... Big Brother..... but they can't sleep."

I hated reality TV before, but this is a new low.

Jonaldo

Can't get enough of FH
Are they going to put a box of sharp objects in the room for the last couple of days?

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Lester said:
Yes, Tremors bollocks are indeed fantastic...

I do keep them trimmed, its good that you noticed. Would hate them to chaff your chin..............as they swung.

Users who are viewing this thread