Shattered Hands transfure to Bloodscalp! BS

Jerbear

Fledgling Freddie
i think that is total BS that they let them people transfure over to a low populated sever cuase last night was teh laggyist its even been expesialy in IF cuase i have a 40Kbps dial up internet and was a bit laggy before we had hundreds of people transfure over from SH they started the game out on a high population server they should have to stay on that server... not let them switch over and rune a good low lvl population server. cuase i have a awsome guild and love the char im playing and i dotn want to change all new server/char just cuase they let people change transfure over from SH to bloodscalp.. everybody said since the game started it has always been high pop. server so everybody in that realm should of known what they was getting into when they joined that server. it might be just me but i think that is tha bigest load of BS ive seen so far in the game!!! :twak:

Gef

Fledgling Freddie
Transfers are US only atm dude lol, its just the server names are the same here as they are there.. not your server dude ;)

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
So, because you have a shitty connection and chose to play on the US servers, people should not be allowed to change realms in order to balance the load out a bit.

Okay.

Next!

Lubbock

Fledgling Freddie
lol gotta say very selfish attitude that because you have a poor connection people struggling on a high pop server waiting in 45 minutes to log in shouldnt be allowed to log to a low server where they can play without waits. :twak:

Jerbear

Fledgling Freddie
they knew what they was getting into when they joined a high population server they should deal with all the stuff that comes with it.. they shouldnt have to ruin a low pop. server

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Jerbear said:
they knew what they was getting into when they joined a high population server they should deal with all the stuff that comes with it.. they shouldnt have to ruin a low pop. server

You knew what you were getting into when you used a dial-up connection.. didn't you?

Your right though nerf blizzard for wanting to please the many not the few, maybe you should but this on the blizzard forums, there quiet sympathetic there.. so i hear..

:m00:

Poag

m00?
Jerbear said:

1- no they probably didn't...as when they would have most likely joined it..it would still have been a 'low' or 'medium' pop server...which then filled up behind them

2- What is gods name are you playing at, playing on US servers from Euro with dial up?

3- Everyone knows Euro Blizz > US Blizz... :worthy:

So...two suggestions as to hwo you get a grip.

1- Get broadband, either in a DSL state or an ISDN line, each will give you the boost you need to not be a whiner

2- Leave the damn US servers for euro, lower ping and fun n games with mount races around ironforge! Much fun they are

Poag

m00?
ps- whineing about the US servers will get you nothing here except being made fun of.

If you wanna whine about them do it on the US forums where
a- people will know about your problem
b- people will care

Ziva

Fluffy
Lol @ this thread tbh. I think a lock would just fit fine here.

Oh and get a proper connection, sounds like you need one! :D

Cyradix

FH is my second home
Jerbear said:

I started on a low pop server (Shadow Moon). Blizzard then announced new people should start on my server cause it was low pop. 3 days later I had queues of 500.....
How is this my fault? :p

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Gef said:
Transfers are US only atm dude lol, its just the server names are the same here as they are there.. not your server dude ;)

Character Migration
Our European technical team is currently testing the Character migration process. The service will open after all tests have been proven successfull. In the meantime, you can already read our new Character Migration FAQ page.

coming soon to a server near you... :D

and playing anything online with a 40kbps dial up: :twak:

Jerbear

Fledgling Freddie
first of all i cant get a faster connection or i would second of all i dont live in urope and use US servers i live in teh US and use US servers and third of all last night it was SUPER laggy not just for me but whole guild im in i talked to the people in teh guild and just random people and threads poping up all over that they had teh transfure so it aint just me.. last night was teh fist time the server had crashed on me and nobosy has ever had it lag on them that much.. becuase of this tranfure it ruined one of the most stable servers we have and i think thats a bunch of crap.. u all can make fun of me as much of ya want but im still going to say BOO to Blizz! what they did was TOTAL bull sh*t

Mysticrose

Fledgling Freddie
Jerbear said:
u all can make fun of me as much of ya want but im still going to say BOO to Blizz! what they did was TOTAL bull sh*t

I think you're using the wrong forum then because i doubt Blizzard even know about this forum ;)
And on top of that you are complaining on a forum used by mostly european players playing on european servers. :)

Jerbear

Fledgling Freddie
HAHA this is mostly a uropean site??

hey all sorry bout that post earlier i was anaware that this was a uropean sight can any of you tell me maybe where i could find a US one? lol ive been join up with this one for i dotn know how many months and just now figured it was all uro :s i just though there was some uro and soem US! well sorry bout that i would be gratefull if u all can point me where to find a US one so i can join up with it. thanx guys!

Jerbear

Fledgling Freddie
hey and thanx fuzzy for the site. but the only thing is that i get on teh forums when im at work and it has this websence and it wont let me on them two sites lol oh well well thanx man maybe i can find some somewhere

Jerbear

Fledgling Freddie
i am acualy at a tecnical school! when im on the comp work was just shorter i was in a hurry and i work at walmart lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom