sharpo group

Collateral

Fledgling Freddie
sharpo, you and your bunch are such lame asses. strong stun & gun laming of solo´ers, inc´ing always from behind and adding on every fucking fight.

keep up your skilled work...thumbs up :puke:

censi

Can't get enough of FH
If you are a solo caster then good. He is following strict instructions from the Overlords to fook u over at all costs. Casters have no honor and no skill and therefore deserve to get shafted at any opportunity.

Play a melee character and I will instruct his group to give you quarter.

(or do you feel you and your solo caster is good for the game?)

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
Collateral said:
sharpo, you and your bunch are such lame asses. strong stun & gun laming of solo´ers, inc´ing always from behind and adding on every fucking fight.

Actually u shouldnt whine at all. only thing u did last day was to interfear everywhere

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Mods are slow today in locking up threads can't see this thread going far.

Darkmack

One of Freddy's beloved
FOR THE REALM MEIGHTS! k.o.s unless its someone i know ^_^

Reignfire

One of Freddy's beloved
Collateral said:

Rich comming from you. You have added on all soloers in a fg yourself. Pot calling Kettle black.

Lohr

Fledgling Freddie
You forgot to mention the stlong buff shearing just before u hit the ground :<

oh and ye QQ :p

Collateral

Fledgling Freddie
happened once in a while, yes. but i don´t do it on every fucking chance i get.

adding on 1vs1 - no...especially never in a fg.

whatever...close this thread.

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
SvMontrey said:
i agree totally :p

u f33l the hypocrisy!!!1

thats lame!!!1

omg casters can solo ? ololol we should add em all while we making chicken stealthers with vanish :p well censi will find the way without vanish :p

Kinag

Part of the furniture
censi said:
If you are a solo caster then good. He is following strict instructions from the Overlords to fook u over at all costs. Casters have no honor and no skill and therefore deserve to get shafted at any opportunity.

Censi rocks! :fluffle:

Not...

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH
Sad to see the hib players i liked in older days.. are playing like albs :p

Sharpo, Farils etc.. even my old friends from LA.. is doing everything they can to charge and kill a solo player.. but times has changed.. i dont wanna hear any fuck when my new rvr guild is rdy in next week.. we just take our revenge

And the worst part is.. making emotes against me.. when i get mezzed, stunned, debuffed.. and then assist nuked.. how hard is it to kill a solo player ? not so hard it is worth making emotes

So if u feel it is unfair to zerg me.. then why do it ? i dont need Farils emotes everytime his grp zergs me when im solo

But thats maybe how it is nowadays ? I just wants to know how <Evolved> can act.. since i dont wants trashtalk.. but if this is how everybody plays even LA.. it looks like i can play like i wants.. even add/leech zerg solo ppl.. even tho it is against my old playstyle

So this is one of the first whine posts u see from me.. since i normally cba to post here

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Collateral said:

hum, you add on 1on1 fights quite alot yourself, have a hard time to see the logic in your post seeing as you aint any better at all. Seen you ruin tons of fights, including some of my own and tbh, it only serves you right to get spanked around alittle.

Some people are just strange sometimes.. its like when Pip whines about adds.

auroria

Banned
old.Eyez said:
Sad to see the hib players i liked in older days.. are playing like albs :p

Sharpo, Farils etc.. even my old friends from LA.. is doing everything they can to charge and kill a solo player.. but times has changed.. i dont wanna hear any fuck when my new rvr guild is rdy in next week.. we just take our revenge

And the worst part is.. making emotes against me.. when i get mezzed, stunned, debuffed.. and then assist nuked.. how hard is it to kill a solo player ? not so hard it is worth making emotes

So if u feel it is unfair to zerg me.. then why do it ? i dont need Farils emotes everytime his grp zergs me when im solo

lol, are you ebay crazy? and you know, the guild of yours has done nothing but zerging and adding on my fights, even when im soloing on bard, so better keep your facts right.

and no, my grp doesnt add on fg vs fg, and mostly leave soloers unless its someone we have seen adding on us, or its a caster, i mean, not a fucking chance if ill leave some mocloltapper or instaloltapper alone (follow censi's command etc)!

Sharpo

Fledgling Freddie
I'm so proud on whoever is playing the litle gimp now <3

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
old.Eyez said:
i dont need Farils emotes everytime his grp zergs me when im solo

Farils is a funny guy, you should see the macro's he has for other Hibs in the area, just need to put a bit more pressure on him and he'll snap, ah well atleast he'll have 3 days to cool off then :)

auroria

Banned
Andrilyn said:
Farils is a funny guy, you should see the macro's he has for other Hibs in the area, just need to put a bit more pressure on him and he'll snap, ah well atleast he'll have 3 days to cool off then :)
dunno what your pointing at, but i havent had any ban or warning still, or well, not after xrealm ban+ horner rudespam anyway... and if someone add, i just say something like, plz dont add and spam it a couple times, if you keep adding i might say fuck off, although i doubt that would result in a ban ;)

Thornbeard

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:

thx :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom