Shameless

Marc

FH is my second home
Did anyone watch this last night? I fell asleep and missed the ending. Anyone tell me what happened? Last thing i remember was Kash getting twatted by the lads with baseball bats. Did he die?

Best programme on TV ever, with the 2 best TV characters ever. Frank Gallagher whos always pissed/off his head on ecstasy and Marty, the tourettes syndrome arsonist.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
No he lived, was pretty badly bruised but nothing serious. You can probably grab a copy off mininova if you want to watch the end.

Marc

FH is my second home
Tried downloading using aroumos or something, get gay download speeds so the repeats will prolly be on anyway by the time its finished downloading.

what happened! what happened!

A

Aoln

I'd tell you but i don't know who the hell Kash is and nobody in last nights episode got beaten with a baseball bat...

Chronictank

FH is my second home
watched the end (for lack of anything else on since i think its crap :p)

the fay guy whos keys got stolen cried alot and told some lady and Kash who broke in and beat him up, spent a while crying about how its his fault
<switched over to the end of CSI - NY>
the guy who beat up Kash got his ass whooped, and everyone knows he did it now. lots of death threats etc
Kash broke up with the gay guy (whos keys were stolen?)
Ends with him and some random dude who beat up the guy who beat up kash smoking a joint

my broken representation of it :D
hope it helps ^^

Marc

FH is my second home
Aoln said:
I'd tell you but i don't know who the hell Kash is and nobody in last nights episode got beaten with a baseball bat...

Obviously you were smoking crack then

Marc

FH is my second home
Chronictank said:
watched the end (for lack of anything else on since i think its crap :p)

the fay guy whos keys got stolen cried alot and told some lady and Kash who broke in and beat him up, spent a while crying about how its his fault
<switched over to the end of CSI - NY>
the guy who beat up Kash got his ass whooped, and everyone knows he did it now. lots of death threats etc
Kash broke up with the gay guy (whos keys were stolen?)
Ends with him and some random dude who beat up the guy who beat up kash smoking a joint

my broken representation of it :D
hope it helps ^^

Im assuming by random guy you mean the gay guy (ian)'s brother Lip? Black hair?

Gutted I missed the end now :(

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Marc said:
Im assuming by random guy you mean the gay guy (ian)'s brother Lip? Black hair?

Gutted I missed the end now :(
the black hair one did the beatin up
the brown hair one did the crying

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
basically, the gay guy told his bro lip that he was sucking his mates cock on their bedroom floor, and the bro found out at the club during karaoke that his sex whores phone was nicked from his sister or something and that he was quite dodgy, they got into a fight, and they bugger off basically, gets bk to the house and they smoke a joint (brothers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom