Shameless dirinking thread

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Had my third glass of red wine.. its just so damn good. :drink: Cheers!! named Cape Heights. You guyz should try it out.

Marc

FH is my second home
I had a bottle of white and 2 bottles of red last night. Washed down with a half a bottle of JD and I feel, surprisingly well today!

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Good call. Im puking like a pig now.

You need...

BritishFryUp-1.jpg

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
You need...

BritishFryUp-1.jpg

F*CK F*CK that made me hungry. Must have.

edit: And there is a proper Irish / English pub around the corner that sells exactly that. Just a question if my stomach can handle it

I had a bottle of white and 2 bottles of red last night. Washed down with a half a bottle of JD and I feel, surprisingly well today!

You must be f*cking superman dude.

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
F*CK F*CK that made me hungry. Must have.

edit: And there is a proper Irish / English pub around the corner that sells exactly that. Just a question if my stomach can handle it

You must be f*cking superman dude.

Heh, that's quite doable, but takes time, he prolly doesn't drink during the rest of the week, else his liver will pack in. I drank 13-15 pints of beer a day for two years straight. Cut it out tho, nerves etc. Didn't really start to feel like myself till the 6th pint. So it had to stop and cuts were made. Now, for me, yeah I can do two bottles of wine and a couple of beers if want. Or half a bottle of whiskey and a few beers. Bender mode is whiskey chasing about 12 pints in one session.

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Third shot of this sh1t Imperial Stag, grr missed Sainsbury's and had to pay mo'oah. One beer in and cba, I know where this leads from here on it. See you in the morning :p

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
13-15 pints a day for two years straight?

Well gratz on that! Oo

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
13-15 pints a day for two years straight?

Well gratz on that! Oo

Was homeless, is quite easy when like that, you aren't yourself. Hooked up with a girl at the time - almost married her. I changed my ways and didn't go back. Plus in those days you could buy a beer in the pub for a quid a pint. So it was ok for a while but I needed to change, I did. I even got arrested for drunk and disorderly twice. Food was great in the morning. But the cautions were a pain. They are long spent now.

I am more careful where I go out now when I drink heavy, last place I wanna be is somewhere sh1t and likely to get my head beaten in. So quiet, demure enjoyment with a bit of fun in a quiet place and it's fine - just don't take the piss out of it by doing it in the same place too often :) And roaming bars actually does help because every time you go in they all think you are sober. Heh. And don't do it too often either, pubs are actually not that fun a place to be when you think about it...

mooSe_

FH is my second home
I drank quite a lot tonight, but I didn't count. I'm not sure why I'm still up either, it's 5:15am

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
To be fair, you can make a girl cry(especially a drunk one) just by not breathing in their direction :p

So do tell story so we can judge thee!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom