Shame On You Mids Shame On You

L

lubbock

How dare you attack on Midsummer day, dont you have any honor left, you are all from midgaard and dare to attack on midsummer, im just so ashamed, tried to fight with kisses and hugs and you threw magic at me, where is the love that should be on Midsummer day, its like attacking HIbirnia on St Paddys day, its just not done :( :( :(

<opening last Beer>

I mean it midsummer, a time of peace and celebration im disappointed, its like doing a relic raid on christmas morning.
im a shamed <rambles on like an old man who found someone willing to listen to him>.

HAPPY MIDSUMMER ALL.

D

Damon_D

Aint no special day here...Sankt Hans is monday...

S

SilverHood

Originally posted by Damon Doombring
Aint no special day here...Sankt Hans is monday...

if damon was a woman several hundred years ago, he'd get burned at the stake :D

C

Cami

Originally posted by SilverHood

pft...

<torches Damon..>

C

Cyradix

We don’t have Midsummer Day over here.
What is it anyway? Some pagan ritual where you dance naked around a big old tree? ;)

A

Ardrias_Mid

Kind of :eek: Not a tree tho, it's like... a phallic symbol, made of flowers

T

tripitaka

Originally posted by lubbock
How dare you attack on Midsummer day, dont you have any honor left, you are all from midgaard and dare to attack on midsummer, im just so ashamed, tried to fight with kisses and hugs and you threw magic at me, where is the love that should be on Midsummer day, its like attacking HIbirnia on St Paddys day, its just not done :( :( :(

<opening last Beer>

I mean it midsummer, a time of peace and celebration im disappointed, its like doing a relic raid on christmas morning.
im a shamed <rambles on like an old man who found someone willing to listen to him>.

HAPPY MIDSUMMER ALL.

Surely then all hibbie Druids would be out worshipping something for 'teh summer solstice' - leaving only bards and the occasional ment to heal ...

H

Hargh

Midsummer is the 21st in the UK. That's when the thing at Stonehenge is anyway.

Maybe it's cos you are further north?

C

cenes

Originally posted by SilverHood

Damon is a woman and we could all pretend that it is several hundred years ago ... can we burn damon now ?? .. <Strikes some matches ... giggles> .... erm Happy Midsummer Damo .. lol ;))

O

old.Downanael

Originally posted by lubbock

HAPPY MIDSUMMER ALL.

Now who did raid hibernia relics on christmas morning :)? Revenge awaits!

Users who are viewing this thread