Shaman, viable in group vs group pvp?

Kokelimonkelmedisin

Fledgling Freddie
At first glanse I thought the shaman looked like a beefed up druid tbh,
and I thought theyd be great for group vs group pvp.
But now that I look a bit closer, most of the shamans ulity is given trough totems
does this not put them at major dissadvantage in pvp?, all the oposing group realy needs
is one druid with level 1 moonfire and most of the totems wont have time to even
give away their first pulse before biting the dust.
And without totems, arent shamans kindof gimped comared to other classes?

Or is there something Iv missed here?

Abel

Fledgling Freddie
Shaman is capable of some support and tanking (good as a backup healer or tank) and on top of that can do loads of damage. Ranged damage. While wearing chain.

If you knew DAoC, shaman is best comparable to the smite clerics before it got nerfed :p

In short it's probably WoWs most op class in PvP, so I guess all you have to worry about is a nerf.

Conchabar

Fledgling Freddie
i wouldnt say shamans are worth while in a pvp group my self.. they seem more of a solo character then making a group stronger id rather have a warrior then a shaman in a group and a priest that isnt shadow spec :p

Turamber

Part of the furniture
Shaman's overpowered? Said like a true Alliance zergling ;)

They are tough for most classes in duels, but in group PvP they suffer with their relatively low mana pool.

I personally don't think any of the classes is overpowered, although some classes and templates could do with a boost.

Z^^

Can't get enough of FH
In pvp solo they are excelent in group they can heal they got totems that are really good fire resist and tremor totem... and with their a spell they can remove buff from the enemys.

Imo they are but as it might happen they get nerfed or we founds out there are better setups they might not work.

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
They are very viable if the player knows how to play them. If you think all they have speaking for them are their totems; don't play one. (or please do, on our server)

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
may a add that they are very fun imo to play in pvp solo :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom