Shaman specc...

Roteca

Can't get enough of FH
Im Curently 37a/39c/4m specced.
But been thinking some of getting end5 for ToA, the reason is that i think the + x% melee speed will make tanks hit hardcap of swing speed easier, and higher speed = more styles = more end.

But hard to decide, i realy like the "toys" i get from 39 cave.
What do you other shammis think?
And if so, what specc would you recomend?

Been thinking of: 43a/31c/10m
Reason for 43a instead of 42a is that i didnt see any usefull that i would get by lowering aug, and still keep cave at 31 (as i dont want to get lower in because of ae-root). at 43 aug i atleast get red heat resist ( realy not used in many of the enemy spells (bolt and dd's for wizz, dd and stun for enchanter/eld). At higher mend (42a/31c/13m) i get another frig (with diffrence of 9hp/tick ) and a 109 value specc heal instead of 82 value specc heal. but in a group with 3 healers, the shammis job aint to heal.
And lower cave means, ae-root fades faster, the pbae disease is lower level and bolt/dd will be lower (not like they do good damage anyway) ooh, and the ae-dot will have lower value aswell.

So comments, keep specc or respecc. if respecc what specc, and why that specc. Need help to decide...

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
I'd keep it.

Motivation:

Most positional styles have low fatique cost.
Currently With celerity running h2h savages/zerkers swing with nearly capped speed anyway.

Say NO to clueless DF spammers!

Blazor Meneth

Fledgling Freddie
Say NO to "not in view" when your right behind him/her waiting for the snowsquall chain :mad:

They should really do something about the servers? anyone els think its hard to get easy fuckin behind positinals in? sprint>snow>he/she turns 5 degrees>not in view>couldn't perfom perfectly..... :twak:

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
Roteca, i love 43a/31c/10m, because i often use my shaman as a bb in PvE, or to PL tank toons for BG1 etc .. and for that i like to have cures/higher mend spec.

however, if i only used my shaman for RvR i would go 37/39.

agon

Fledgling Freddie
Roteca said:
Im Curently 37a/39c/4m specced.
But been thinking some of getting end5 for ToA, the reason is that i think the + x% melee speed will make tanks hit hardcap of swing speed easier, and higher speed = more styles = more end.

i don't know if this is true, but i've heard (a little bird whispered) that end cost is speed-based. ie, frontload = higher end cost whereas haste capped = low end cost

can't confirm it though ;)

anyways, if you decide to respec go for 43a/31c imo

Roteca

Can't get enough of FH
agon said:
i don't know if this is true, but i've heard (a little bird whispered) that end cost is speed-based. ie, frontload = higher end cost whereas haste capped = low end cost

can't confirm it though ;)

If its so, its good ^^

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
agon said:
anyways, if you decide to respec go for 43a/31c imo

yeah only 2 shammy specs exist imo, 37/39 and 43/31 :p

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
I use a 42a, 27c, 20m spec. It works well for me giving me the prized status of 'glorfied buffbot' which makes me oh-so popular with the FoTM groups. As well as affording me some flexability to solo, duo and group to a respectable level in high end PvE encounters.

Of course, thats just me - the resists on the PBAE disease arn't really that terrible (typically i get 1-2 resists from a fart, but there have been times its been resisted by everyone which has totally fucked me over) but i do wish i had access to a higher level AE dot for keep offense/defence :)

Big Ugly

Fledgling Freddie
46cave,27aug,8mend

and tanks whining about my end reg can FO :kissit:

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
Big Ugly said:
46cave,27aug,8mend

and tanks whining about my end reg can FO :kissit:
u r not supposed to be in group anyway so no1 whines on such a gimp :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom