Shaman - Hammer Skill

G

grimstone

I am playing a Shaman, and I have got a magical hammer with 2 pts of Hammer in it.

Someone told me that if you do not have skill points in hammer (as say a warrior might) that the 2 pts of hammer skill in the magical hammer has not effect on my character.

Is this true, or does having a hammer with skill points in hammer improve my chance to hit?

Thanks

R

Ragnarok1978

I am pretty sure it has no effect, but here is how to test it:

Unequip the hammer, and look at the character info, not down the WeapSkill and WeapDamage numbers.

Now, equip the hammer and look at the numbers again, if they changed, it has an effect.

H

hrorvaig

Originally posted by Ragnarok1978
I am pretty sure it has no effect, but here is how to test it:

Unequip the hammer, and look at the character info, not down the WeapSkill and WeapDamage numbers.

Now, equip the hammer and look at the numbers again, if they changed, it has an effect.

Err, you mean - equip a similiar hammer with the exact dps , quality and bonuses, but without the +in hammer, note down weapskill etc etc etc :)

L

Larra

i think i see where ragnar is coming from

when equipped the effective damage should update to include the magical bonuses? when unequiped it'll give an unmagic effective damage?

then again anything above yellow tends to be capped damaged regardless of bonuses :/
and to find a similar hammer should hopefully be damn near impossible...the right quality, speed etc... otherwise the magic wouldnt be as fun!

P

parisienscot

Stop faffing around equipping and unequipping magic weapons - you are a shaman!! If you want to hit stuff with hammers make a warrior or beserker!!

Trust me it has no effect ;)

Users who are viewing this thread