shakespere retold

Ezteq

Queen of OT
well tonights the final installment from this (imo) excellant series, started with "much ado about nothing" then was "Macbeth" last week was "the taming of the shrew" and this week "Midsummer nights dream".

Probably helps that bar macbeth (which was very good in a dark, depressing way) i adore the other 3 stories (yus i wub the romance) and im really looking foward to tonights offering, but sad that it was only 4 episodes they made, hopefully they'll do some more.

I'm highly impressed with the series wish they'd show more of this kind of stuff, where we have a surplus of reality shows (not knocking them cos i know lots of people do like them) which i presonally dont like we seem to have a shortage of really good drama/roamnce/comedy type thingies and where theres been a different tale each week its not like you get board with it (well i dont).

Have any of you been watching this series? would really like to know what you thought of them.

Marc

FH is my second home
macbeth was good. I think James McAvoy is a cracking actor. He was great in shameless

Users who are viewing this thread