Shafu RR8

Bonegoat

Fledgling Freddie
Big gratz :worthy: , and as Glottis would have said: Gratz to your pet now im gonna cry all night long etc...
Regards Bonegoat

begach

Fledgling Freddie
Only mid caster i've known by name to stay the feck away from.

Gratz dude. Uber :)

B.

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
lol grats Shafu :clap:
well , when I was grouped with Elajt we alway's said cba to jump him when we saw you :p

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
great lil kobby ,well deserved,huge gratz m8...................

Tinyheals

One of Freddy's beloved
grats
a question for you aswell.

recently in ad-threads, you praised us for not killing you when you've been solo. And we have run past you many many times, what really got into my mind, is that 2 weeks ago or so, we chose not to kill you, and 15 seconds later you help mids in a fg vs fg fight to kill us. We ask what is going on "treat others like the way you wish to be treated", and you just dismiss us and say you will add on us everytime you see us.
did i miss something important here?

Shafu

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks all.

Tinyheals, I answered your question in the thread "As I see it...", but allow me to elaborate. As you said, you (fg albs) spared me when I was running from mtk (emain) to mmg. When I arrive at mmg you are fighting against mids. This is where I had to make a choice. I could choose to "respect" the albs who spared me by standing back and watch the fight, but this is very much against how I like to play the game. Or, I could choose to help the mids, but this would be "disrespectful" to the fg albs. A lose-lose situation. A situation, one could say, you put me in. No matter what I had chosen, I would be letting someone down, and if the choice is between albs and mids, I will choose to respect the mids any day of the week.

I am very well aware that my point of view on how this game should be played is not a popular one. I am vastly outnumbered by people like you who believe that all fights should be "fair" (numberwise). The "no-add policy". You are trying to make other players follow this no-add policy by sparing soloers, which is an admirable attempt, especially compared to all the players who add in-game and, at the same time, whine here on FreddysHouse when other people do it to them. However, please dont forget that not all players support this no-add policy. I am one them. Heck, I may be the only one. I enjoy a good 1on1 fight as much as the next guy, but I dont expect them.

Tinyheals, you say you are confused that I appreciate to be spared, but still I attack you. I am sorry about that. I am sorry that I showed gratitude for being spared. I take that back, and I ask of you to never spare me again. Ever. I have absolutely nothing against you, and I did not attack you to be rude to you. I was merely playing the game the way I think it should be played. If that makes me dishonourable, then so be it.

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
Omg. Already rr8.
BIIIG GRATZ to you :)
Keep it going stlong Kobie buddy.
You are farming for a greater cause (Our guild Mansion)
:worthy: for the best.

Bonehead

Fledgling Freddie
Tinyheals said:
recently in ad-threads, you praised us for not killing you when you've been solo. And we have run past you many many times, what really got into my mind, is that 2 weeks ago or so, we chose not to kill you, and 15 seconds later you help mids in a fg vs fg fight to kill us. We ask what is going on "treat others like the way you wish to be treated", and you just dismiss us and say you will add on us everytime you see us.
did i miss something important here?
rofl!!! go shafu! :flame:

Chilly

Balls of steel
bloody shafu! turned me into a heal of mush many a time playing my sorc solo in HW, good job old chap....evil bastard.

Fatalitys

Loyal Freddie
Stlong Gratz!! U evul little ?????r xd,had some fun fights whit my inf

Keep it going u roxor

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Varg

Fledgling Freddie
Grats!

Hilarious the first time i saw a couple of infiltrators running after you, and thinking "ack poor sod got zerged", just to get the kill messages of the infiltrators 10-20s later :>

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Good job! :) Now give more MoC-duels, I think my debuffed lifetap will outlast yours... As long as the debuff lasts. ;)

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Belomar said:
Good job! :) Now give more MoC-duels, I think my debuffed lifetap will outlast yours... As long as the debuff lasts. ;)

its always about the moc... :eek:

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Stallion said:
its always about the moc... :eek:
Yep, since Cabalists lack a stun like some other caster classes -- not much to do when he MoCs, is there? ;) Now go stalk someone else, lubber. :fluffle:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom