Shadster Nightshade Movie v3

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Twinky said:
Sweet :) (will be my 1st try, hope the end results will be swell)

Regarding shadster movie, abit to many SL fights :)

else its nice :)

just pm me when you need host :)

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
Twinky said:
Sweet :) (will be my 1st try, hope the end results will be swell)

Regarding shadster movie, abit to many SL fights :)

else its nice :)

I guess that he has 2 or 3 SL's and that results in SL almost always up. Or atleast he use it when he think someone is around.

Twinky

Fledgling Freddie
aye, nothing that is "wrong", its just that if u attack with remedy up on a target that dont have it, and u start of with debuffing and/or even a pa bs2, its not that fun to watch :) He may have a very nice adapted temp to this stealth situation, but nonetheless i find it rather boring to watch when u know the outcome :)

else he playes well etc, just the sl bit that I didnt like :) Doesnt mean all other share the same opinion. peace

Minstrel

Can't get enough of FH
Twinky said:
aye, nothing that is "wrong", its just that if u attack with remedy up on a target that dont have it, and u start of with debuffing and/or even a pa bs2, its not that fun to watch :) He may have a very nice adapted temp to this stealth situation, but nonetheless i find it rather boring to watch when u know the outcome :)

else he playes well etc, just the sl bit that I didnt like :) Doesnt mean all other share the same opinion. peace

The items that have SL are there for a purpouse (sp?) not just have and not use.

DLing

Silient

Loyal Freddie
Fyi. i have 2 SL's. and im in mix fights between tanks/casters + stealthers.

by time im done with tanks casters. nothing left. i just know they is some stealthers so i pop SL. they is nothing wrong. its just like Purge. its an ability.

Also. if u whine about SL. go complain about the Stealth Lore we get after killing some one. cuz im loving tht right now

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
Silient said:

by time im done with tanks casters. nothing left. i just know they is some stealthers so i pop SL. they is nothing wrong. its just like Purge. its an ability.

Also. if u whine about SL. go complain about the Stealth Lore we get after killing some one. cuz im loving tht right now

Shhh.. we NS's isnt supposed to get that so dont tell anyone :)

Twinky

Fledgling Freddie
Silient said:

Now i dont whine i just tell u what i think about watching those fights! Nothing wrong about using sl, its there for a purpose, and a nice way to get kills... But its not that fun to watch! Thats my opinion either u like it or not.

tempblade

Fledgling Freddie
nice fighting there partially
but almost every fight u have against a stealther u got stealthlore running, thats boring and not much impressive.
( i know, u havent made these movies to make us go "wooow", but we all know that exactly this is the main reason for ppl make movies ;) )

show us more skills by fighting sum equal or high RRs if u r not able to PA or BS them at the beginning.

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
Silient said:

errr, thought that bug was fixed before we got 1.82 ? :eek7:

Infils - SL effect
NS - harder to detect
SB - speed (funny when you run stealthed faster than while unstealthed)

MxN

Can't get enough of FH
Cylian said:
errr, thought that bug was fixed before we got 1.82 ? :eek7:

Infils - SL effect
NS - harder to detect
SB - speed (funny when you run stealthed faster than while unstealthed)

my ns basicly has stealth lore when i kill summin,

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
dunno why you respond so aggressively to people giving feedback. they don't whine, they just give you their opinion - the thing you will get once you make a vid public.

personally i fastforwarded a lot, there's a couple nice fights in there but you should really save up the good ones and skip all the average/shit ones, unless you have a good reason to put them in anyways. to see average fights we can always login ourself and kill stuff randomly

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
xvid codec? vlc and bsplayer dun wanna play em...

/Dracus

Jergiot

Fledgling Freddie
lol at adding a kill on someone thats watching a duel unstealthed.
not that its a problem, my own fault for not being stealthed when im watching a duel.

about the movie, as someone said before on irc i think, why not wait abit longer between the movies and get some better footage. the SL humping gets abit old. and no1 is whining about SL, its just _boring_ to watch. and i guess u do these movies for ppl to enjoy.. or?

Silient

Loyal Freddie
fine but im working on my bainshee atm so ill bring out 4th movie with no SL ( well not to much :) )

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
I think what people want is something more extraordinary. That can be anything imo from just strafing to get THE side stun, to using ml9 mezz poison just in the right time. There are many possibilities and potentials and the audience is getting more demanding as the time goes by. I think one of the best NS movies is Nuok's last one which is not public yet, ask me or Koun ingame for a way to transfer it to you and you'll see what I'm talking about.

illu

Part of the furniture
Gear said:
I think what people want is something more extraordinary. That can be anything imo from just strafing to get THE side stun, to using ml9 mezz poison just in the right time. There are many possibilities and potentials and the audience is getting more demanding as the time goes by. I think one of the best NS movies is Nuok's last one which is not public yet, ask me or Koun ingame for a way to transfer it to you and you'll see what I'm talking about.

Giv! :>

Oli - Illu

PS And I've downloaded this movie - will watch it in a bit :)

Varna

Fledgling Freddie
Edens vid r0x, I still watch it now - infact I'm gonna go watch it again. This vid was ace also, definately given me some tips for when I RvR on my ns.

illu

Part of the furniture
Watched movie 2 and movie 3 because my connection went tits up - yet again :/
Movie 2 was ok, but I quite liked movie 3. Some nice fights, some 2on1's, killed a warlock and bonedancer, and papasan while he was standing there :>

Good stuff, now wait a little bit to get more close fights and put more footage of fights against people of your RR or higher, because it's a given that most low RR are canon fodder :>

Oli - Illu

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
Cylian said:
which is a bug that already got fixed on US :x

The bug was fixed on Pendragon before US got the patch but think GOA took a older pend version :)

1 min Super stealth + 1 min Super SL = Fun

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Aloca said:
The bug was fixed on Pendragon before US got the patch but think GOA took a older pend version :)

1 min Super stealth + 1 min Super SL = Fun

Yeah they had to give the poor ns a bone after whining so much about other assassins getting remedy so a "bug" just "happened" to come.

And it was a hotfix on US. Can´t belive that GOA didnt hotfix it right away.

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
movie2:
For some reason I think that you tried to hard to get the fights recorded. Attacking people when gaurds are around and then you get killed, I fail to see what the point is of that ?

movie3:
Some decent fights in it vs high rr stealthers but the SL annoyed me :p

Personally I think you should have made 1 movie instead of 3. Ofcourse it would have taken longer to release. There are decent fights in the three movies so if you removed all the random fights out of all your 3 movies and only took the decent fights and made 1 movie then you would have had a complete 'different' movie I think.

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
Oh and lol at that bug , why isent it hotfixed? :eek:

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Cause Nightshades QQed so much for losing remedy to the other assassins so Mythic created a nice bug for them

Silient

Loyal Freddie
ye some names i forgot. and couldnt read ( need glasses )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom