Shadows of Ragnorak are looking for a new home

M

mavericky

Shadows of Ragnarok are looking for a new home

As the title states Shadows of Ragnarok are looking for a new home, well, a new guild for us to all join.

We are a smallish guild which has been defending midgard for a full year now but due to people retiring from the game we are now finding it increasingly hard to do the things we want to do, guild PvE hunts and RvR.

What we are wishing to do, rather than slowly dwindle away is find a guild that has similar interests to us, and join them, as we are a close nit group of people and dont want to split up. Also we are by no means desparate but feel that we would all get more out of the game by doing this

Most people in the guild have level 50's and would like a bias to RvR, but guild hunts are very important and XP groups for our lower members (and people lvling alts)

We can offer a new guild a group of friendly people, we are mostly all lvl 50 but have a variety of people ranging from 24+. On a usual weekday evening we have around 8-10 people online (about 6 of those would be level 50), sometimes it's more sometimes less. In all the guild has roughly 20 active people. We also have a variety of 1000+ crafters.

To sum up, if your guild is looking for a simlar balance of activities as us, and would be interested in more members, then please contact me either here or in game to discuss it futher. (We will be looking for a little while to make sure that everyone in the guild is happy before going ahead with any change)

Posting here may be a little forward, however with the chronicles down it is surprisingly difficult to see what guilds have what members and have what levels of players, let alone pming them all to see if they are interested.

O

old.azorius

You'd always be welcome in our merry band Porkie, if you can stand Takers and Zardoz jokes...:)

Cheers

Azo

M

mavericky

I know Takers and Zardoz quite well /em <shivers at the thought of their jokes> :help:

O

old.Elrond

we will reluctantly borg you if you beg us long enough!

:(

talk to mrburns or durgi if you're interested and want to find out if we can strike a deal :D

(ps im inactive so have no idea what they'll say)

P

pudzy

Hope you all find a new home, got alot of nice peeps ;)

S

SilverHood

pffft, can't even spell Ragnarok right can he?

M

mavericky

Originally posted by SilverHood
pffft, can't even spell Ragnarok right can he?

I was at work and errrm, and I have a bad memory, that isnt a requirement for a guild is it, and erm ........... Porkie runs and hides in the nearest dark corner :uhoh:

O

old.tuppe

hmm try remember this.
but contact someone of us in Kalevala or my alts.
lets speake nicely, and fight afterwords.

if remember there is some members who know us well, ask opinion if want :)

edit.
try contact you in game when back online.

J

Jaem

tis me, SoR's lil crazy chata box, maybe ex SoR now tho, but I still chat alot :p

But you know what I want, come to the guild I joined! :p

or I'll give feed Porkie some non farting pills! hehe might result in a nerfed shammy shammy muhahaha >:D

Users who are viewing this thread