ShadowLost 1st video

Manta

Fledgling Freddie
Infiltrator movie, frapped at rr7l9 to 8l2.
This video is dedicated at all the uk community that i have joined 1 years ago after 3 years played in my italian server.
In particular is dedicated to (that i consider my game friend) cynith, zarwyna, swedOOm, elaleni, xanien, kilsimba, caester (Jon), diabloman, illusb, bradlex, becareful, arauddry, slainyou and many many other that now i don't remember.

i hope u enjoy that video! :)

c u soon in rvr ;)

Shadowlost.

http://files.filefront.com/life_after_deathwmv/;6502515;;/fileinfo.html

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
Nice vid :)
nice mix of stealthers and visable classes

Who were all those high RR mid stealthers at the start that outskilled you on the bridge?
That was a little sad

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Hope if im in it you dont poon me too bad :(

Should make for good viewing regardless :D

illu

Part of the furniture
I was privileged enough to download this just over a week ago and I liked it. I think my thoughts were basically that you hit bloody hard :)
It was entertaining, and a lot better than the other 2 DAOC videos I watched on the same day.
I need to watch it again, but skimming through it - the only bits that I think that were missing to make it a complete vid for me was the music list and your spec and RAs.
Apart from that - top stuff, looking forward to the next one :>

Oli - Illu

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
Nice movie except the little clip that says Cynith, I think your fraps is bugged at that precise moment :>

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
nice vid
donno if u were 50 trust speced before but killing ppl got much easier with it aint it :)
seems to be trend of infils to spec that way these days tho

censi

Can't get enough of FH
DL. Muchos respect to shadowlost. I remeber when you first started. Had fights with you in my 4th vid when you were ekkle. You have like ground your way through the ranks the hard and honorable way. always been a top notch opponent. /sal

brad

Fledgling Freddie
nice vid m8, although i never saw my name when you had a fight with me /slap.

And where's all our other good fights :p

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
brad said:
nice vid m8, although i never saw my name when you had a fight with me /slap.

And where's all our other good fights :p

Maybe he was not interested in showing any of them. Looking from the opening sequence I can understand why, I mean he attacks you, the Mid stealth zergs adds and when you come out of stun you proceed to help them. Pretty lame if you ask me.

But maybe that's what you call soloing.

Anyway, nice video.

Manta

Fledgling Freddie
Tnk u everybody to see my vid's.
Unfortunately i started fraps when i update my pc, many many nice fights at lower rr wasnt frapped.

@bradlex:
sorry m8:(
u are in the intro in the stealth zerg, and i dont write your name
i know your a nice guy and good opponent always fair and correct, i hope to put you in my new video :)

@illusb:
spec and ra's are secret! :p
i dont put the music list because i haven't any sec free in the track list

@kivik
next time i cut bow and hug

@eul
i'm trying different spec in this last years, 50 thrust because i think is the most performant at lower rr. now i'm 50 cs whit composite thruster (oh no the spec is secret! :p)

@censi
very very tnk u m8y!

liloe

It's my birthday today!
I liked the vid =) But I need to pm you =)

Dutch_NS

Can't get enough of FH
Nice vid, but lol you got low hp m8 and im a luwi ;) get 26con 400hp in your temp :sex:

Manta

Fledgling Freddie
Dutch_NS said:
Nice vid, but lol you got low hp m8 and im a luwi ;) get 26con 400hp in your temp :sex:

i know m8 :(
is my achille heel, but is very very difficult make a thruster tp ^^

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Manisch Depressiv said:
Maybe he was not interested in showing any of them. Looking from the opening sequence I can understand why, I mean he attacks you, the Mid stealth zergs adds and when you come out of stun you proceed to help them. Pretty lame if you ask me.

But maybe that's what you call soloing.

Anyway, nice video.

Don't remember that. I thought i stood their watching the stealth zerg kill shadow, then siimhir or what ever his name is runs into help but i don't like that guy so i chose to kill him also. Probably hit shadow by mistake as it's hard to target through all those mids but like it makes a differance anyways.

And manisch shh about soloing tbh. You fucking zerged all your way up until you ebayed your sorc, now your some new soloers :p I was soloing when your sorc was still a lowbie in kupo flux GG. I invented soloing dam it!!!

prOx^^

Fledgling Freddie
Don't remember that. I thought i stood their watching the stealth zerg kill shadow, then siimhir or what ever his name is runs into help but i don't like that guy so i chose to kill him also. Probably hit shadow by mistake as it's hard to target through all those mids but like it makes a differance anyways.

And manisch shh about soloing tbh. You fucking zerged all your way up until you ebayed your sorc, now your some new soloers :p I was soloing when your sorc was still a lowbie in kupo flux GG. I invented soloing dam it!!!

HAHAHAHHAHAHA, <3<3 / swedoom

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom