Shadowlords Society will roll on server Far Shiverpeaks in GW2

Nibor

One of Freddy's beloved
Hi DAOC community

We just wanted to let you know Shadowlords Society will play GW2 on server Far Shiverpeaks.

We thought it might be a good idea if other DAOC guilds will roll there too, so we can ally and play together.

Those players who have no active guild atm, or there guilds not going to play GW2 are welcome to join Shadowlords Society on Far Shiverpeaks.

This invitation goes to all Albions Middies and Hibbies, while we where enemys in the past, we can be friends and allies in the future.

See you on Far Shiverpeaks

thx for your attention

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Hi Borni! How are you doing? :)

I don't know if I will have the time to actually play GW2, but I hope that you and the rest of the old Shadowlords Society will do well! Who's going to join?

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Ancient Reign is already settled on Far Shiverpeaks with quite the few FH members, will be nice to have more.

Nibor

One of Freddy's beloved
Hi CorNokZ nice to see you are still around :)

hope you will find the time to play GW2, as it is f2p there is no preasure to play, you can log whenever time allows to have some fun or just talk to some friends.

Shadowlords Society is still going strong, alot of our old DAoC core will join us again in GW2

ofc we gathered alot new members in Age of Conan, Lotro, Warhammer, SWTOR but our main goal - First Line of Defence -never changed :)

http://sbarker.tsohost.co.uk/first-line-of-defense.avi

thx Poag for the forum link, i registered there.

Hi Chosen, nice to see more old DAoC guilds on Far Shiverpeaks, hope some more are signing up, maybe we can form an alliance then.

thx for your attention

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Hi CorNokZ nice to see you are still around :)

hope you will find the time to play GW2, as it is f2p there is no preasure to play, you can log whenever time allows to have some fun or just talk to some friends.

Shadowlords Society is still going strong, alot of our old DAoC core will join us again in GW2

ofc we gathered alot new members in Age of Conan, Lotro, Warhammer, SWTOR but our main goal - First Line of Defence -never changed :)

http://sbarker.tsohost.co.uk/first-line-of-defense.avi

thx Poag for the forum link, i registered there.

Hi Chosen, nice to see more old DAoC guilds on Far Shiverpeaks, hope some more are signing up, maybe we can form an alliance then.

thx for your attention

We are already in a alliance on FSp, we have been with TNA since the first BWE. :) Feel welcome to apply to it tho :)

Drungan

One of Freddy's beloved
never regretted joining this guild in WAR, so a friendly bump with a recommendation here ^^

looking forward to play alongside you old DAoCers again

Marc

FH is my second home
If I play, I will of course be joining my mates in Shadowlords!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom