Shadowblades after NF? O_o

Gasoline

Fledgling Freddie
What's gonna happen to our beloved (eh-hem) Shadowblade population after the release of New Frontiers, I wonder...
Not only are they removing Dodger from the game...BUT SEE HIDDEN TOO!! :twak:
What's happening? See Hidden is scrapped and they shorten the timers on the Truesight RA!
What I'd like to know is the following
--- Whether the good 'ol 2-handed critblade will come back again...
--- Will the 5-spec still be any good...
--- What are we gonna do with ToA Stealth Lore artifacts and TS being activated once every 2 mins?!!!!
:eek2:
It's not looking good, I tell ya... :(

Trylle^nzi

Fledgling Freddie
not sure about this, but isn't true sight gonna be passive?

anyway, dunno if critblade/5spec will be a cool choice after NF :\ if they're removing See Hidden. I mean, biggest part of my kills is when I can see a mincer/scout/ranger with my SH and then do PA chain.

But time will tell what brings us :)

Wmv

Fledgling Freddie
True sight is removed, so is current see hidden, the new version is Mastery of stealth, 5 lvls.
Critblade or 5 specc will be the way to go in NF, will be so many good tools for that, the new vanish, viper + ml9 mezz poison gonna be cool :)

Feinar

Fledgling Freddie
TBH, i didnt see any SB role after NF comes out. Mostly (just suggestions) cause of new battle (zerg vs. zerg) and teleport system. We forced to join "epic" battles instead of hiding and w8ing for solo targets. Dunno, maybe we found new "key" places for ambushing, like in old frontier zones, where is the big chance to find someone, but i am not sure. Ofc, we still can get "key targets" such as healers or mages during the fights, but my comp just freezed when zerg meet zerg near keep or, even worse, relic ceep. Archers begin hide in the keeps, mincers - grouped with regular grps or infils (unbeateable duo) e. t. c. Regular classes? Dont forget bout new RAs with different melee absorbs\dmg reduces. Fights suppose to be longer, but it means there bigger chance to be wiped by regular grp, who just passed near.

Helme

Resident Freddy
If you think Shadowblades with thiere PA from anywhere ability is suck have a good look at the Nightshade abilitys.. thats one screwed class in NF i tell you. :eek7:

Jox

Fledgling Freddie
!!!

Yes, Mythic did the misstake to give mincers wall-climbing, and now they have grown tired of all those ninja-relic-raids that the albs have been able to pull of in US. So instead of remove Wall-climbing from mincers they introduced guards with perma-TS, and by doing that, they gutted all assassins in keep-takes.

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
OMG they're taking away see hidden!! what to do what to do :( :(

Wmv

Fledgling Freddie
Helme said:
If you think Shadowblades with thiere PA from anywhere ability is suck have a good look at the Nightshade abilitys.. thats one screwed class in NF i tell you. :eek7:
lol, still cant believe some nightshades still crying over remedy, remedy will probably make ns the most powerful assasin ever.
First off it protects you from debuff, yes the one that insta takes away 500hp, and also lowers your ws and make you do shite dmg, then you have viper3 dots ticking for 130dmg, heat debuffs that makes ppl hit for cap on you, thanks to remedy you dont have to worry about anything of that, yes remedy is crap! :eek7:

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
esp seeing as DF is getting nerfed as well so the poor Infils will be the RP fodder .. scouts will be fun , but once u get into melee range on a scout u have won .. even if your a caster :m00:

Helme

Resident Freddy
"The poor infi's" hehe... that made me laugh

"the poor inif's" with 2.5 speccpts and minstrel pets.. poor them really :D

Mathiyn

Fledgling Freddie
So instead of remove Wall-climbing from mincers they introduced guards with perma-TS, and by doing that, they gutted all assassins in keep-takes.

If this is gonna be the way of the Mythic and have this perma-TS on keep guards then half the fun of an Inf/SB/NS is going to be taken away. Yes I am an Alb, yes I do have a 50 Inf, yes I am posting on the Mid Forum, yes I do like cross realm forum speak, makes for good relations.

I usually go RvR with my Paladin anyways, but if there are keep takes on the cards for the session I'm in , then I would noramlly take my Inf, as hitting on a door hardly appeals to me as a passtime.

I assume that you SB's and NS's have the same interest as me and love stalking players or hiding in ambush, and its great fun when you get that nice kill in and vanish without a trace.

I'm just hoping that Mythic do not totally Nerf the assassin classes as I know we are loosing so much as a whole by the time NF comes out. Which is why I'm lvling a scout. Lots of fun :) I hope that when these changes do occur that they turn out to be changes that either keeps the interest of the assassin class or makes them better in the long run.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom