Shadowblade. the lost cause.

M

MiMeN

After reading the "infamous" 1.62 patch notes and seeing that LA will be nerfed ( AGAIN ) hence shadowblades will be nerfed as they have been since the last 4 patches. I have come to the conclusion that the SB is a lost cause thanks to the nerf bat.

Why is this?

1. The 1 hit kill and stay stealthed

2. The evade nerf.

3. The stealth spam nerf.

4. The LA/END regen nerf.

5. The upcoming dessimation of LA dmg.

Ok so what do sbs do now?

Respecc 50 sword/axe 50 cs.

Then expect from al the whining fuckwits.

" Oh he PAed me for ( insert any amount of damage ) cry whine etc"

So what do mythic do? Nerf us again. Face it there is nothing we can do.

I will prolly test the game when 1.62 with Mimen. Then i will prolly either change realm or leave the game. Im sick of the nerf bat. I mean come on , 18 months and NOW they decide that its too strong? Thats BS.

I have a savage but dont think that i shall even try to reach 50. Cos i have the feeling that the savage will be on the nerf list next.

I have no problem with them increasing dmg on BM and Merc. True it should be more even over all the realms. But Mythic doesnt think so ( Infils 2.5point per level , NS DDs ).

The following months will see whether DaoC holds its population or not. With new mmorpgs on the horizon they better try a lot harder to keep the punters.

Hard times for Midgard are ahead.

/salute fellow Mids.

L

Leei

what mythic dont see is that they gimp all LA users, even those without buffbot.........

C

Carlos Bananos

Thats why it's named a bandwagon, once it can't kill everyone else in game, ppl move on to another spec/class ;x

M

-mamba-

Originally posted by froler-mid
h0h0h0h0h0h0 :D

ok its 2 more classes you kill easy after the patch... how many still give decent fight? if the list is getting short its your turn soon ;)

O

old.Stang

They have to nerf buffbots, thats wat imbalance the game, but they dont do that, to happy with all those extra accounts...

F

froler-mid

Originally posted by -mamba-
ok its 2 more classes you kill easy after the patch... how many still give decent fight? if the list is getting short its your turn soon ;)

i belive im still gonna get twatted by zerkers and SB's

u all take this nerf too hard :D

G

gwal

ok, fair enoguh, I fully agree that SB´s dont deserve the nerf that zerkers do, BUT.... welcome to the world of all other stealthers, nothing to whine about, just caue u arent better than others @ killing, u have NO right to complain, especially since ur a SB and not a NS

V

-venum-

tbh it fucking sucks that they are making all these DW and CD changes for MERCS and BMS only and yet when they are nerfing LA it affects ZERKERS and SBS.

I mean c'mon?

Iam not all together bothered i _have_ a respec left, but its just annoying that mythic dont see what a plain load of bullshit they have been doing to Midgard recently. When was the last patch we actually got something useful done to one of our classes?

R

Radghast

tbh it fucking sucks that they are making all these DW and CD changes for MERCS and BMS only and yet when they are nerfing LA it affects ZERKERS and SBS.

CD and DW work the same way. both infilis and rangers can spec CD/DW but it is so heavily gimped that nobody does...unlike LA, which is the complete opposite. IMO mythic have tried to bring all 3 in line (they probably failed...again) but that is still what needs to be done

C

Conchabar

Originally posted by Urme the Legend
We got End regen... pretty much that.

they gave us end and then they nerfed it shamans in 1.62 wont be giving end to lowbies anymore as it will be useing conc. and useing end reg 4 or 5 i can imagine that u will be needing 2 shamys in grps now:(

V

-venum-

Originally posted by Radghast
CD and DW work the same way. both infilis and rangers can spec CD/DW but it is so heavily gimped that nobody does...unlike LA, which is the complete opposite. IMO mythic have tried to bring all 3 in line (they probably failed...again) but that is still what needs to be done

Yes but if you hit with both weapons as a merc/bm after 1.62 your damage > zerker because when you hit with both weaps, although it happens less often, you hit for more.

At least thats my experience from having a level 49 merc

O

Olgark

I see it this way Midgard are the melee realm so we should have the strongest meleers out of the three realms.
I truly do not see the problem with LA as it stands. Maybe nerf end regen so that it is chant based much like the RM's speed spell. That would stop the buffbots from abusing it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom