Shadowblade styles?

Bellerophon

Fledgling Freddie
Just managed to resubscribe and upgrade to catacombs yesterday. I logged in my sb for a bit and found 2 new styles I'd never seen before, and I can't find any info on them.
They're named "svarti" something, and one has the effect "death venom" which I have no idea about, can't even find details on camelot herald...
What spec am I getting these from and what do they do? :eek7:

Keelus

Fledgling Freddie
Irrc then they are low lvl styles added, unless got +hit no point in using them.
But then again, i only play my sb in thid.

Faril

Banned
A friend plays sb, and afte pa/creeping comeback and frosty gaze doesnt work, so when he gets in the starting styles he use those, and doublefrost or something as backup, as it does very nice dmg, at least so he says

Blackdeath

Fledgling Freddie
Whats your spec? Because my shadowblade doesnt have Svarti style, but he did have Fjalin style :p

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
The svarti styles come from LA Axe spec and they are quite nice imo :)

TriggerHappy

Fledgling Freddie
pretty sure the svarti style is crit spec?
i have only 4 in LA on my SB and i think i have the svarti one but then agian i have respecced a few times :p

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
After going to a self destructing rampage again on my sb...
[that means i respecced spec(distribution and axw instead of sword),ra and ml] i saw the 2 new styles

Svarti 1 and 2 r styles in the Axe line..but have icons from CS one... they r after evade and a chain ... the effects r just a low dot and a bleed ... not that very effective imo ( nice for pve perhaps). the 2-3 i landed on a m8 in a duel to test didnt show considerable dmg output

now i am gonna try the Polar Light/Fjalin chain. I was told its like a hammy/leaper one in terms of dmg :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom