Shadowblade Stun/Mez counters

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Mhmm "Your target shrugs off the stun." think its only happened when i slammed someone once out of about 1 million times though

thats the message you get when you try to stun a bonedancer in rr5, 90 or 95% cc/nearsight immunity

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
Waiting for Eul to defend himself, if not we might just think that he's a cheating bum.

lol who the hell are u? i dont have to defend myself against any1 specially against u

If i wanted to cheat i wouldnt the playstyle im playing.

darkshroud can post his logs to goa or where the hell he wants to find out whats wrong, i dont see in detail every damn spell casted by those i kill.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
lol who the hell are u? i dont have to defend myself against any1 specially against u

darkshroud can post his logs to goa or where the hell he wants to find out whats wrong, i dont see in detail every damn spell casted by those i kill.

Chill, this isnt a cheat thread. Phule was just making a joke i think :fluffle: Was just trying to figure out what happend. Had some good fights with you, I dont begrudge you the kills. Wouldnt dream of rightnowing it, as I have no doubts that you're an honourable player, and i'm sure they have better things to do - like fix the XML. Just hope get another crack at you soon. :)

And yea, the mezz landed and was purged (reported as landed), then the stun landed, but not purged, nor any apparent effect. You do get a specific message if your mez and stuns hit cb/golm immunity shield, and as said, it doesnt then set an immunity timer going. Looks like others had the occasional odd stuff going on after stuns.

Naw I havent got it logged - well I didnt have chat logging up if thats what people mean. Probably should so I can go back and analyse fights afterwards - though perhaps thats a bit sad.

Can you set game to default to having the chat log open when it starts?

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Try to slam someone with fury up :).

I know about Fury, and I use that alot for that reason, however this was a duel and I didn't use any timers at all, least of all fury.

He slammed me, saw the animation, the style landed but no stun, just kept on fighting. Wish that would happen more often to be honest :england:

Theseus

One of Freddy's beloved
No, those tests didn't make it past Pendragon.

I remember that i ran past censi on my SB and he sidestunned me and i resisted it, we had a laugh about it on TS at the time.

He got the message that i resisted it , so i dunno....

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
I remember that i ran past censi on my SB and he sidestunned me and i resisted it, we had a laugh about it on TS at the time.

He got the message that i resisted it , so i dunno....

Odd, I remember worrying about that patch, but then I read it didn't make it trough Pendragon, thus me feeling relieved again.

Well, if it is online, it surely didn't resist my stuns alot :D

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie

Was merely asking for an explanation, but as you don't even try people MIGHT think you're just a cheating bum. According to your reply to my post you didn't make things easier for yourself imo.

I.e. do you have Purge 1? That might explain the odd behaviour.

PS. I still think your an ass regardless of your playstyle.

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
if u ever played another toon than a gimped leeching mage or stealthzerger noob infil/scout in ur case u should know ppl either play with no purge or purge 3 specially if assasin.
im finished with this tread, wasted enough time on this

dub

One of Freddy's beloved
Was merely asking for an explanation, but as you don't even try people MIGHT think you're just a cheating bum. According to your reply to my post you didn't make things easier for yourself imo.

doubt any think eul cheat phule , i fail to see why he should defend himself really.

you might not like his way of replying to you , but its you comming on with allegations phrased rather undiplomaticly , even OP recline to believe cheat involved , so maybe take it easy :)

Punishment

Resident Freddy

People like you who sling shit at the 1st opportunity make me :puke:

Get some screenies/ingame logs in here to support what you are saying about what happenned or just get lost with your narrow minded views/accusations :wanker:

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
People like you who sling shit at the 1st opportunity make me :puke:

Get some screenies/ingame logs in here to support what you are saying about what happenned or just get lost with your narrow minded views/accusations :wanker:

What started out as an honest 'how the heck did this happen' has been turned into a mud slinging match, nice going.

Phule, Eul is no cheat! Damn tough SB who most other stealthers fear, yes. Never once has anyone tried to label him as a cheat. If you have some personal axe to grind keep it to pm's.

islef

Loyal Freddie
i quite often get my sidestun resisted on bm wich fooking sux.

Amiga

Can't get enough of FH
CB stun shield should work with melee stun though. Though from a roleplay pov I can see why it doesnt.
nope. only castable stuns.. and no it doesnt work against minstrels insta pwn button either...

Davejohnson

Banned
hm. apart from fury ive never ever had any melee-stuns resisted on myself or on an enemy.. dont confuse 'immune' with 'resisted' kekprt

Deechio

Fledgling Freddie
Had same thing happen to me, only thing i could think of as purge mezz and as he was fightin hibs, perhaps had cb stun feedback on ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom