Shadowblade Spec.

A

aarn

Looking for some viable shadowblade spec options or advice since other people seem to think my spec plan is gimped (which it probably is).

Planned Spec:-

Stealth: 39 (Auto to 48).
Axe: 38.
Left Axe: 39.
Critical Strike: 39.
Poisons: 22.

Thanks in advance for your sensible comments.

A

Azal

Stealth: 39 (Auto to 48). 39 Is too high...35 or so would be better
Axe: 38.
Left Axe: 39.
Critical Strike: 39. CS 34 is all you really need, the style at 39spec is..well...shit so not really needed
Poisons: 22. Bit higher wouldn't hurt..with those points from dropping stealth a few points and CS mebbe :)

M

mavericky

Drop the stealth down and put it into evenom, with +3 from RR4 (easy to get to) and 11 from items 36 will get you to 50. I have 35 base stealth and have found it enough.

Just remember that shadowblades find it hard to get groups these days as there are way to many

A

aarn

Would dropping stealth to 35 allow me to increase axe to say 39 and the rest in poisons? To be honest, with all the recent resist increases, the poisons appear to hit at a greatly reduced rate anyway.... or is that not strictly the case?

K

klavrynd

lemme be rude and say (ask?)

why the f*** are you levelling an sb when the realm is in dire need of healers ?

M

mid_Efour

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

i agree but he pays his $6 liek all of us other idiots so let him play what he wants ! :) :) :)

B

Brunore

I agree with E4, he pays his money...

And I would also listen to Azal, he kinda knows what he is talking about.

Either that or he is the games biggest RP leecher with 3,391,041 RPS :p

And klavrynd, you might want to look at his sig....

A

aarn

Originally posted by klavrynd
lemme be rude and say (ask?)

why the f*** are you levelling an sb when the realm is in dire need of healers ?

I've played all the classes and delted most for various reasons (usualy because i hated them with a vengance), it just happens to be the SB's turn, and further more i play what the f*** i want when i want... i trust that satisfies your curiosity.

You can find Aarn in Hadrians on most evenings along with other guild members should you wish to talk bollox on a more personal basis.

F

Fafnir

Just look at malmo, monday morning, the groups where 50% sb's :) No healers for CC, shamans had to root. But thankfully one of them had a healer on second account for pox.

A

aarn

I've done my healer stint in Malmo and don't plan on repeating it since the whole experience is bordedom overload. All my subsequent characters have been/will be Malmo free..... at least i bloody well hope so.

F

Farnis

Everyone know we are losing this coz we aint go support characters - but please STOP telling/ordering people how to play the game they pay for. Nobody is playing this for YOUR benefit.

Its people like you that make this game a chore sometimes.

Lighten up and let people enjoy themselves without chucking your over opinionated oar in...please.

You didnt even see that he had a 50 pac healer - you just jump in feet first all the time. Honestly, life as a sb is hard enough without people posting on here about how useless they are.

Honestly, if its not names..its classes

--------
Aye - do the things that Azal says - and youve basically got my spec. Seems ok - but havent really tested it out properly yet. I hit things for decent damage tho and with only 34 + bonus stealth I get along ok.

Good luck.
--------

M

mid_Efour

i changed my mind lol if u dont roll a 50 spec mend healer im reporting u to right now!

and your name will be cursed in all of midgard :) tee hee

K

klavrynd

I planned to type "go level a healer instead", but then i saw he had one...

I must admit that he does pay to play whatever he wants and that i'm not to tell him what to level but i think (or at least hope) that especially at this moment modgard needs their healers alot more then "just another sb".

Ok, they might be boring to play and i do know they get alot of shit to cope with ( being main cc and healer just can't be easy) but imho the feeling you get after your skills as healer turn the fight in your advantage must be tremendous.

I'd love to play healer once, but i can't be bothered levelling one (nerf sarnat being so persistant (persistent?) asking for the healer spot in our little exp thingie)

Its people like you that make this game a chore sometimes

people like me... *g*

F

Farnis

You can have my healer to finish levelling coz hes as dull as dishwater.

To be honest the amount of times Ive seen you slate Sbs on these boards - I thought youd have rolled yourself a healer to *help* your realm mates.

But no...much easier to mock/intimidate other people in to doing it i suppose.

Oh well - nevermind - :)

G

Gallak

Thats why I rolled an aug specc, fun, I can still stun, mezz and heal pretty good (the instas really help) but I can also run in and hit the bastard and still do a decent amount of damage, and my damage shield is groovy :)

B

Brunore

Originally posted by klavrynd
I'd love to play healer once, but i can't be bothered levelling one

Then who do you think youare telling others to?

Muppet :sleeping:

A

aarn

Thanks for the info Azal and others, i think i know what i'm going to do and that most certainly is not roll another healer.

Happy hunting !

Z

zapzap

Dont Midgaard has more healer then berserkers ? or sm or warriors ?

Just sb and skald where there is more then healers.

So Why go role a healer if u dont think they any fun to play in RvR ?

Well I guess KLAV is lvling a healer now we need them so bad :p

Everybody keep saying role a healer and the next char they make is not a healer.

Zapzap

C

Cush

Thing is that we dont need more healers. We need more ppl that play healers. Instead of dinging them to 50 then roll another char. Aint saying its wrong or anything but i just guess it takes a certain kinda person to play a healer, and those ppl is what we got to few of.

Playing shaman is damn fun. But when ppl run up to me when i port into emain and stand infront of me and send me a pm "Buff" it is a very low chanse i will buff them. Well it aint low.. I just wont. Kinda the thing healers go through aswell.

K

klavrynd

Bah, still thinking of a witty comeback which doesn't seem to come.

Farnis, if you couldn't handle playing your healer and rolled an sb , i can understand, healer is thé most demanding class in the game.

i don't know why i even bothered, its not like we're gonna accomplish anything in rvr anyhow...

have fun exping and farming drops for no reason peeps...

F

Farnis

With an inability to see your own hypocrisy I am not surprised you cant come up with a witty retort.

O

old.Sko

Pokes into second char in the signature. You just have to play assasin first to find fun in playing healer :)

A

aarn

Don't get me wrong people, the healer is always going to be my main. He is the guy i go on guild hunts / relic raids / aliance hunts with and always will be. Nothing gives me a buzz more than swaying a battle in middies favour by rendering the enemy useless (nerf hibbie group purge).

The remaing chars and future chars are just, well.... toys.

K

klavrynd

With an inability to see your own hypocrisy I am not surprised you cant come up with a witty retort

I tried real hard, but i can't find the logic...

but then again, im no sb

D

Derric

Shadowblades smells,and Artemis smells the worst.(Yeah Camillo smells funny too)

<em hands Klavrynd a cookie>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom