Z

zapzap

Try go some pages back think solid was bored and made 1 or 2

C

Cush

Theres a function called search. Try use it, who know you might get lucky

S

Solid

Xtro I know M am Hott and all, but stop stalking me, I may have to take out a restraining order :D

O

old.Downanael

Still wait that my druid SC template Sol :rolleyes:

S

Sajko

Originally posted by Cush
Theres a function called search. Try use it, who know you might get lucky

Pretty funny I post this on pryd and exc and ofc on pryd I get a snotty answer from some jerk, I asked a question for a SC not for a fucked up attitude kthx

A

Azal

Originally posted by Nightblade
Pretty funny I post this on pryd and exc and ofc on pryd I get a snotty answer from some jerk, I asked a question for a SC not for a fucked up attitude kthx

ofc you could just use the search function and not give cush a fucked up attitude? not hard to spend 20 sec to search and get

http://forums.barrysworld.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=51589&highlight=shadowblade

I'd post my temp but hey why bother :p don't think I want to help a jerk like you anymore than I have to

D

Dook_Pug

Originally posted by Nightblade

Fuck off back to Excal then?

kthx

L

Lanfaer

Get your jewelry together and then use Laida's (or what it's called) SC Program and build your armor and weapons from there, much more fun than using some noob template ;)

Users who are viewing this thread