Shadowblade RA suggestions wanted

M

Marcus75

Hey all!

I got my shadowblade to 45 now and was beginning to wonder what realm abilities to pick first. I got aug dex2 since before.

So tips on what RAs and what order you should pick them would be very appreciated, thanks in advance.

O

old.Hellskor

1.) Purge
2.) Longwind I
3.) Toughness II
4.) AoM II
5.) Dodger II - if you don't use a bot otherwise your evade is most likely capped anyway
6.) MoPain II/III - doing more damage won't hurt you ;)
7.) Dualist Reflexes II/III - raises your base damage while dual wielding
8.) Mastery of Stealth I - maybe you want this one a bit earlier <shrug>

Pre-reqs : Aug. Qui II (Dodger) and Aug. Dex II (MoP/DR/MoS)

afterwards Aug. Str, Aug. Con

F

-foadon-

mind that after the LA nerf u might not want to dual wield anymore and move to 2h, so dont go take ra's that are specific for dual wield like DR,
the ras above pretty much cover the rest, dont get shadow run or something since its crap
and moarms is bugged btw if u dindt know already

O

old.Hellskor

not dualwielding as an Assassin equals putting a 'Kill MEEEH!' sign on your back ... or all over ;)

M

Marcus75

Ok...good tips already - keep em coming if you got em. :)
By the way...I am going to respec to a critblade when 1.62 gets here...anyone got any thoughts on what to respec to? Drop LA to zero or keep some?

On a completly diffrent note...I noticed a very strange thing earlier today:

I got two 1handed axes, the berserk lvl40 epic and the sb lvl40 epic and both are base dps 14.1 and 14.1 effective dps at lvl45.

I also got two 1handed Dragonfire-something cleavers who have 16.2 base dps and a lower effective dps (cant remember it) and they con orange at 45.

When I used doublefrost on greycon WW pups outside Gna Faste I get a higher style-bonus with the lvl40 axes and a lower hit-bonus and they do less damage than the Dragonfire cleavers.

This also happened on regular WWs behind Askheim. I did the exact same damage with the lvl40 epics on 3 mobs in a row and on 3 others I did higher damage but still constant with the Dragonfire cleavers.

If anyone understood that then I wonder how that can happen? I got like 0,7 higher effective dps on the lvl40 axes, I get higher weapondamage and weaponskill with them too yet I still do more damage with the Dragonfire cleavers?!?

I got a full SC suit with 41+10 in left axe and 38+9 in axe.

C

Cami

Quality on the malmo axes suck :) if i remember correctly, epic axes are 100% and immolated are 89%

M

Marcus75

They are 91% QUA compared to the lvl40s that are 100% but thats just makes it even more strange.

O

old.Hellskor

it's the speed of the axes most likely, Cleavers are 4.0spd, your epic Axes 3.1

Highest Damage/Speed combo : Double Bladed Axe (4.2spd) + Hand Axe (2.4spd)

or Bastard Sword (4.1) + Hand Axe (2.4)

Right Hand : As slow as possible
Left Hand : As fast as possible (damage is low anyway, so just for the haste)

if you think about dropping LA Completly and go Sword, check the Griffin Claw (Quest Sword) ... pretty nice offhand weapon ;)

B

Big-G-

isnt that the one which gets patched and wont be useable in left hand soon?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom