Can't get enough of FH
tg vest or gov?

off hand :

1. Golden Speer: nice stats + resist debuff
2. Malice
3. Celerity proc?

Anyone tested moment of zen?

GOV!!!

That said, if you want Golden Spear, it is a bit waste to have Malice and Gov too (total of 13% style (4% Golden, 4% GoV, 5% Malice), I would say Malice+Battler+GoV is the way to go, but I never really got to check out the stats on Champion weapons, as I quit (and my knowledge might be outdated some)

Other items:
SHADES OF MIST!

Can't be stressed enough how much you can benifith from Stealth Lore!

Haldar

Fledgling Freddie
1. gov > tg
2. malice
3. zen doesnt drop here yet.

Yurka

One of Freddy's beloved
well, im not that fused about the style and melee bonuses, I just want to survive as best i can. The gov will only offer me caps/style/melee/and dot proc on it, as the af debuff im getting from else where.

kivik

Part of the furniture
Malice will get nerfed in 1.87 iirc. I'd go for double LG's, maybe CW in offhand.

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
TG Vest procs rarely, but once in a bluemoon it goes into a proc frenzy, which is awesome. <dwells in memories of 3 lil Lurikeens trying to kill an almost dead kobbi>

GoV is more reliable, barely any fight without a proc.

As nice as the Artifact weapons look, look at what's actually slash-vulnerable of your targets, and put them in the bag labeled "pwetty toys".

Slash is the most common melee damage type. No one skips on slash resists.

Energy (BoS) or Matter (LG) used to be way more efficient.
Energy has the downside of resummoning the weapons over and over again though.

If you want to go with pretty (but useless) weapons, rather go with GS/Champion weapon. Atleast you got a better chance for a slash-debuff.

Yurka

One of Freddy's beloved
how many imbue points do the new SCable lgm weapons have? and will they have the full imbue points next patch, whatever the quality?

also whats the extra bonuses on them, 10 AF and?

illu

Part of the furniture
Not sure about the Legendary Weap Stats and things - maybe ask a crafter on the crafter board.

Vest wise, Gov and TG vest are both lovely.
Offhand weap - Malice is the best until it gets nerfed, but even then I'm not sure I would want to change it. The Malice proc is simply nasty.

I have a feeling moment of zen is very similar to a lot of the really nice proccing swords like the cathal valley one zimmeron's wrath? Basically I think they hardly ever proc - and in the assassins weapon swapping frenzy, unless you can get 4 of the same weapon - I'd stick to legendary main hand weaps or BoS weaps (energy I think) or matter/spirit main hand weaps. Maybe even the Technomancer Blade from Lab in main hand is not bad.

Oli - Illu

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom