Shadowblade guild!

AtriX

Fledgling Freddie
well im just tired of playing my shadowblade atm.. everybody are adding on everybody.. and it freaks me out.. 80% of all players are casters, and 79% of them add.. so i was thinking about makeing a sb guild, and im talking fg of stealthers running around, i dont think its worth doing /release over and over again for those rare solo fights you get..
anyone up for this?

/ayvia

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Sounds like a very skillfull guild!! cant wait to get outskilled by a fg of sb's on my scout :D

kivik

Part of the furniture
No, thank you.

Besides, I don't think it's worth fucking up your reputation just to earn more rps.

Tiztla

Fledgling Freddie
Think i´ll pas also , dont like running fg stealthers ... max 3 and that if it is zergy out there

AtriX

Fledgling Freddie
its not becurse i cant compete, so its not about rps, i can play even with most of the stealthers there is.. i just dont have fun on my blade, when im getting instant gibbet by everyone while fighting an other solo, or right after you killed someone, and are on 10% hps, so the fg can spread out the 100rps im worth..

AtriX

Fledgling Freddie
so for a change it would be fun to PA+mess posion a fg with a fg stealthers.. maybe thats just me :)

kivik

Part of the furniture
AtriX said:
so for a change it would be fun to PA+mess posion a fg with a fg stealthers.. maybe thats just me :)

Sure, would be fun but I still think you would mostly meet other solo/dou stealthers.

What you seem to describing is iRvR, it's simple really, do not solo there after 3 PM. DC/Bled is far better in primetime.

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
What you'll find is that 30 minutes after you go out every member of the enemy realm will of got bored and /quit.

If it's frustrating for you to be added on by a caster, imagine how the other guys going to feel when they get added on by 7 other blades, the difference being they can't see you so there's no way to avoid it!

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Albs do it, hibs do it, so why not.

Not for me tho, got my own stealth zerg ;)

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Golena said:
What you'll find is that 30 minutes after you go out every member of the enemy realm will of got bored and /quit.

If it's frustrating for you to be added on by a caster, imagine how the other guys going to feel when they get added on by 7 other blades, the difference being they can't see you so there's no way to avoid it!

Your sooo right there mate, or they will get bored and make a zerg and then we all complain that albs zerg too much anyway, why make it worse lol? :)

Amiga

Can't get enough of FH
Eeben said:
Sounds like a very skillfull guild!! cant wait to get outskilled by a fg of sb's on my scout :D
a level 5 naked sb could outskill you eeb :sex:

illu

Part of the furniture
It could be funny if done fairly - but the repercussions would be fatal.
If you met soloers or duo's, you should let whoever hit them first play it out to the end without helping or all you are doing is steamrolling.

And any FG with their healing power won't die to you 2 times in a row.

Then you get labelled as an "adder/zerger" and your name goes on a kill on sight list. And forever more, you will get steamrolled as "payback".

Your choice :>

I live for the odds not in my favour. I look for tough fights and find a lot of them, either against multiples or against established tough soloers, be it tanks or NS's or whatever.
You only gain skill by fighting tougher opponents, and as an SB, expect life to be hard. It is hardmode. The game is very unforgiving. If you steamroll people - you will get to "endgame" that much quicker, and then you'll be beaten by much lower RR players because you've never had to REALLY rely on your own skills.

Oli - Illu

PS I'd much rather lose a real close tough fight than win a peasy fight (unless it's against a caster/archer :p). I've even been known to let a few low RR go on their way after they have started fighting me after I've got them to low health if they've had a good go and travelled to Midland, I'll let them be on their way to have another fight - so that they can get more practice in before the long boat journey back. (Depends on mood :>)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom