Shadowbane postponed once again

O

old.Arnor

It wont be out till sometime in 2003.

Im afraid it will be too little, too late, but still gonna try it :)

E

Envenom2

ive said it for ages Shadowbane sux the gfx are shit battle system looks shit and its delayed SWG will be out soon enough and well bye bye shadowbane.

Daoc will be 1 of the premier online games without a doubt

O

orm-

Not even if tortured by militia in Afghanistan would I give in and play a game like SWG..........

O

Orin Askhammare

Actually, I've been reading up on AC2, Shadowbane and SWG and AC2 looks the most fun :) Shadowbane looks cack imho (I like a bit of eye candy) and I fear the SWG community :uhoh:

B

Breni

Originally posted by Orin Askhammare
Actually, I've been reading up on AC2, Shadowbane and SWG and AC2 looks the most fun :) Shadowbane looks cack imho (I like a bit of eye candy) and I fear the SWG community :uhoh:

Can it be any worse than the GEAR-infested original Asheron's Call? :rolleyes:

I stopped playing when they put in the GEAR fix that in fact made them roll back to a previous day's backup. Then I tried EQ :puke: Luckily, someone from my AC guild put me on to the Camelot site. Never looked back :)

SWG is going to be another EQ - it's run by VIE, and quite frankly, anyone that wants to be a wookie needs their head looking at ;)

L

logan6

AC2 Screenshots are manipulated big time. Every one i heard who plays the closed beta says the ingame graphic is not even close to the shown screenshots and its said to be too simple (to comment olivia, the Friar TL: "It has written <Hi, im going to console soon!> all over it"). Simple not from a difficulty standpoint, but simple interface and game mechanics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom