Shadow Warriors - How do you live with yourself?

Toel

Loyal Freddie
Yeah, so, how? Their basically the definition the word lame. Honestly, Bright Wizards, Engineers, Rune Priests, Warrior Priests, all good - but f'kin Shadow Warriors, like, what the f'k. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.

Dredge

Fledgling Freddie
And we all know Gandalf was itching to fireball him in the face...

aika

Can't get enough of FH
wow, whine about SW, one the hardest classes to play. I'd expect much more whine about bright wizards tbh

rayben

Fledgling Freddie
wow, whine about SW, one the hardest classes to play. I'd expect much more whine about bright wizards tbh

What's wrong with BW?
They're just what casters should be: suicidal hurt machines.
I missed it in WoW, to be able to decide: "To hell with this, everyone is going to die NOW.. including me"

It's all good :)

Tilda

Were you planning on just flaming, or actually posting a reason for why you dont like them?

6760Anders

Fledgling Freddie
Personally, i hate Bright Wizards and Engineers.
High Elves? Hah, no problem. Them pussy's. But Bright Wizards!? Come on! Everytime i meet them in RVR, they fry my ass back to the stoneage.
I mean, im trying to heal myself, trying to heal a tank so he can protect me, trying to DOT the damn BW up, but geez those Fireballs, they hurt like hell!
I scream out in agony everytime i meet one of the god forsaken mages..
I even got a title because i have died so many times by the hands of these godless cowards.. Goblin Shaman - The Incenarated. Jebus!

Not to mention the Dwarven Engineers. To handle them alone, no problem, but when they throw those cannons/turrets/whatever - they hurt like hell!

.. frustrated goblin. :m00:

Chey

Fledgling Freddie
High Elves? Hah, no problem. Them pussy's. But Bright Wizards!? Come on! Everytime i meet them in RVR, they fry my ass back to the stoneage.
I mean, im trying to heal myself, trying to heal a tank so he can protect me, trying to DOT the damn BW up, but geez those Fireballs, they hurt like hell!
I even got a title because i have died so many times by the hands of these godless cowards.. Goblin Shaman - The Incenarated. Jebus!

Not to mention the Dwarven Engineers. To handle them alone, no problem, but when they throw those cannons/turrets/whatever - they hurt like hell!

made my day this did, now im starting the day with a smile on my face

ty

Xandax

Loyal Freddie

Weird - Shamans are about the class I have most problems with. Perhaps I'm not lucky enough with my crits.
Of course if I don't spot melee and they sneak up on me, it can hurt as well, but Shamans, I have terrible luck with.

6760Anders

Fledgling Freddie
Lol. You're very welcome.. :)

*mumbling.. Hmf, laughing at my frustrations.. hmf, hmf.. Snare..*

Perf

One of Freddy's beloved
Yeah, so, how? Their basically the definition the word lame. Honestly, Bright Wizards, Engineers, Rune Priests, Warrior Priests, all good - but f'kin Shadow Warriors, like, what the f'k. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.

says the Hunter from daoc, f'kin Hunters, like, what the f'k. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.
Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.
Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.

hehe

Tauron753

Fledgling Freddie
I'm so confused of what class to play, leveled Shaman, Squig Herder and Black Orc to 10, tried all of them in RvR, and I'm not suer satisfied. I seem to die vs people 2 ranks below me, not cause they're "better than me", but I don't seem to be able to deal enough damage to them before they do enough to me, even on my shaman I ran out of AP's trying to heal myself while sustaining damage on a Witch Hunter one level below me, which was scary.

HALP FREDDYS.

Perf

One of Freddy's beloved
I'm so confused of what class to play, leveled Shaman, Squig Herder and Black Orc to 10, tried all of them in RvR, and I'm not suer satisfied. I seem to die vs people 2 ranks below me, not cause they're "better than me", but I don't seem to be able to deal enough damage to them before they do enough to me, even on my shaman I ran out of AP's trying to heal myself while sustaining damage on a Witch Hunter one level below me, which was scary.

HALP FREDDYS.

/delete and join order an roll a shadow warrior.......

longbow

Fledgling Freddie

well you are either enjoying the game immensly - or else you think that you should be able to nerf every oppoent you come across. They are only doing what they were designed to do. Try playing from their point of view for a while and see what problems they face.
Every class has their nemisis and they also have the opponents they can wipe every time they meet them.

If you ever played Warhammer in tabletop form you will realise that they designers have tried to emulate their abilities quite well.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Was listening to The Moral Maze on Radio 4 last night, they were discussing this very issue.

Squidbot

Fledgling Freddie

HALP FREDDYS.

Sounds like you're not getting any help from your team. You need teamwork in RVR, going gung ho solo will only result in a fast death.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom