Shades of mist and Rain[Griffon Knights]

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Nedra, come on fgs, would you, stay at 1 camp 12 hours, stealthed, (assuming he's watching, if not, he's afk 12 hours) not seeing rambo camp it for 2 hours, and not pm him if you did? if you would, i suggest you to get your head examined....

Anyway.
The thing Rambo did wasnt nice, but with generally respect i would let rambo have another try, maybe even offer to help him, no point in wasting manpower by camping the mob o_O

Lame done by both, think Rambo made his point about that ToA's Doing to people... but then again, SI did the same with some dungeons (CS :I)

Trancer

Fledgling Freddie
Dear Nedra ?!?!?

Nedra said:
Let me get this right, your claiming that Rains, who for well over a year ran GK and led countless raids for guild and alliance alike, has constantly been active for albion in rvr let alone being an E&E for GOA is lieing? Coming from people who can't even come close to claiming they have helped albion that much is pretty offensive to me.

Wont be posting on this thread again so dont bother replying, just felt you needed to hear that.

Let me draw a comparison:

Political spokesman making a statement to a crusty university student-come anarchist:

"You're claiming that George Bush who for well over a year ran America and led countles raids for America and the world alike, who has constantly been active in the middle east fighting let alone being hard pressed with his own national issues, is lieing? Coming from people who can't even come close to claiming they have helped America that much is pretty offensive to me."

<grins>

Imagine the fury of the anarchist. /slap's himself for such abstractions!!

Speeedy

Fledgling Freddie
Huntingtons said:
Nedra, come on fgs, would you, stay at 1 camp 12 hours, stealthed, (assuming he's watching, if not, he's afk 12 hours) not seeing rambo camp it for 2 hours, and not pm him if you did? if you would, i suggest you to get your head examined....

Anyway.
The thing Rambo did wasnt nice, but with generally respect i would let rambo have another try, maybe even offer to help him, no point in wasting manpower by camping the mob o_O

Lame done by both, think Rambo made his point about that ToA's Doing to people... but then again, SI did the same with some dungeons (CS :I)

You know for sure that he was there for 2 hours? Not saying he is lieing or not just that there is no proof that either was there for the time they stated.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Speeedy said:
You know for sure that he was there for 2 hours? Not saying he is lieing or not just that there is no proof that either was there for the time they stated.

no, im talking about the excuse rains used :eek:

Doink-666

Fledgling Freddie
Bummer flames like this make it look like the whole of GK's are in the lime light :( But like it has been said before afink ToA has downgraded the game in a few aspects, one which i notice is ppl to ppl encounters :(

Speeedy

Fledgling Freddie
Huntingtons said:
no, im talking about the excuse rains used :eek:

Was making the point we dont know for sure how long either was there but nm you missed teh point :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom