Shade specs

Adari

Part of the furniture
asking around / talking to peope irc osv i get the impression that there is no valid alternative to a CS shade spec anymore (eg. pierce/cd with dual leggies).... is this true? o_O or is it just more popular because of recent improvements/fixes

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
well i think that the CSline with its better GR's overall and added effects such as the absdebuff from hammychain makes other lines kindof obsolete. Running a shademaster should work of course but no serious player will tell you to spec that way, its down to personal preferences and if you wanna make one, make one but as said, most will advice against it since its a less effective spec.

personally ive found that the 47env isnt enough anymore, I'm gonna have to spec for lifebane and add viper3 on that to take down some targets nowadays, pure weapondamage is too easy to fend off sadly. Hybridshieldtanks and necros and hell even casters nowadays with near 2k hits are a pain in the ass to take down :/ Really need that extra edge from venom in combo with viper3 I think. I may be wrong ofc!

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
pierce shade CS spec with moment of zen i would think would be best ;)

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
mm im considering to try that out actually, no idea how hard Zen is to get though :S

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Am testing a rather strange spec i feel comfortable with atm (especially since triad changes):

Pierce 34
CS 43
CD 34
Stealth 34
Envenom 34

I know it appears weird but it works for my playstyle.

Perf

One of Freddy's beloved
Am testing a rather strange spec i feel comfortable with atm (especially since triad changes):

Pierce 34
CS 43
CD 34
Stealth 34
Envenom 34

I know it appears weird but it works for my playstyle.

mine is same but for 50 cs 22 cd.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
For maximum dps off Cs Styles and for the extra weaponskill to be able to get thru heavy tanks shields i chose ...

50 Critical Strike
31 Stealth
31 Envenom
18 Celtic Dual
41 Pierce

Its obviously a rr9 spec but having 1600+WS on a shade can be very nice sometimes when paired up with MoPain4 ;)

Lick Is however specced 50CD Using duel leggies and says its fun , personally i can see it being a limited spec tho , but maybe he will contribute :D

Ceraniel

Loyal Freddie
Specced my NS full CD an enjoy it alot. However i do see that CS would give me a better edge in most fights, but why make it easy.... It`s a challenge, but when you get people down you can laugh even harder..

Lick

Loyal Freddie
yeah, i'm 50cd spec with dual legs - being RR11 i still got enough points for PA and creeping death in the CS line. I like it because i have less styles to operate from reactionaries so i can concentrate on ability dumping and switching weapons. I'm not as skilled as other assassins, i just got high rr from playing a long time so its nice not have to worry to much about reactionary chains too much with the CD spec compared to CS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom