Shade Dreaming About 3 bits of MP???

Damnnationx

Fledgling Freddie
How much roughly would i need to have in my pocket for 3 pieces of mp armour new style ? i know it varries a little but a good estiamte would be nice - Legs Arms Hat

price of imbueing sc too

ive got omni procs ready

Tehmeh

Fledgling Freddie
i would estimate at approx 10p, but it depends how lucky you get.
but 10p is a rough ballpoint figure. this estimate is for cloth though, dunno about other types

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
I've not worked it out exactly, but assuming sell back on completed lvl 51 armour is also 75% of cost of the new armour (which I have not tested. If the new armour piece sells back for the same as old armour, then it'll be 4x the below adjustments), then MP will on average cost an additional amount compared to old armour.

389g on Hands, Gloves, Arms
757g on Legs, Head
1125g on Torso

This is due to the addition of 1/2/3 Ra gems, at 29.42g each. It only applies if the sell back is 75% on the completed items. It does not include a charge for the farming of the armour patterns.

Spellcrafting them should be no higher priced than usual, for which I guess 500 gold per item, give or take.

Darzil

Reza

One of Freddy's beloved
Sell back %s are in the region of 60-65% for most, but they do seem fluctuate quite alot actually. Also you need to assign a monetary value to the patterns used even if u farm them.

Last time i checked there was Embroidered MP leather for sale on the MEs at ok prices.

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Reza said:
Sell back %s are in the region of 60-65% for most, but they do seem fluctuate quite alot actually. Also you need to assign a monetary value to the patterns used even if u farm them.

I guess I'll have to get bored enough to check them all . . .

Darzil

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom