SFI vs PIT Match

S

SFI Eliteone

I contacted Pit clan right after this match was posted. I CC you in it FRagFodder. They replied stating they were no longer in the league. Could you confirm that with them please. So SFI will know if we need to reschedule ASAP or if we get a default win or what the deal may be.

Thanks

F

FragFodder

Yeah i know about your email and thats why I assumed there was a reschedule. I'll get in touch with PiT and find out whats going on....

Needless to say I'M NOT IMPRESSED

Cheers, leave it with me

FF

S

SFI Eliteone

Any luck contacting Pit Fragfodder. I posted on their forum as well and no response as of yet. My members and I are curious if this match is going to be played.........or not so the sooner you either call it a default or we get it going the better.:flame:

F

FragFodder

Yeah its looking like PiT have dropped but instead of calling a default it may be worth not calling anything as it was onlt the first week.

Bere with me here :)

If we default all the PiT and ANO matches that means every clan will instantly get 3/6 points which is fair enough, but if we can find replacements which we're trying to do at the moment then at least we wont have to undo any scores etc and we can just give them PiT's and ANO's old fixtures. So the SFI match may be a reschedule just not against PiT :)

Once I know something I'll let everyone know. As it stands.. Yes the PiT match is off but no you dont get a default (yet) :) If you know any clans that would like to take part, even at this late date we will fit them in its first come first serve, provided i know about them by Sunday.

Any questions?

FF

S

S3-FluKe

even one clan would work wouldn't it?

8 being easier to schedule than 9 in the long run I mean.

F

FragFodder

Yeah one clan would be ok. It would mean I'd have to redo all the fixtures for 8 teams but I'm willing to do that.

2 clans on the other hand would fit in just nicley. They can just pick up the 2 empty slots and we're laughing :)

FF

R

RSO:Gray

any chance of getting some last min rearangement so that RSO dont miss out on a match this week i think giving out defult wins again will prolong the league again

Users who are viewing this thread