SF + 1.12 problems

confused

Can't get enough of FH
Finally got SF on friday from game, installed it etc and downloaded the 1.12 patch. After that when trying to run it, i get as far as the "battlefield 2" logo and then the game just disappears. I've tried a full reinstall but nothing working so far, anybody got any suggestions as to what to do?

E@syL@y

Fledgling Freddie
Paffy has had similar problems he did a full reinstall and got a new copy of the patch which cured it

E@syL@y

Fledgling Freddie
Ok as many will know EA servers bolloxed up again tonight here is a copy of my mail to them if I get a reply I will post it.

I have all the battlefield series IE 1942 vietnam and BF2 + SF .. I have never in all my years of online gameing found an engine so unstable. So many time have I tried to play online and found your servers to be down what is the problem you take our money then say who cares ? I will never buy an EA product again plus I will be posting my intentions on the many gaming forums I am a member of to warn others of the maverick attitude that EA shows to it's paying customers.
I have probably your biggest rival installed HL2 and took out the silver steam account. Valve constantly update their games at no extra cost ot their paying customers, your SF release is nothing more than a simple update which with a valve account would be free! pitty you do not take note of what others are doing and feel you have the right to rip off your customers !

Mofo8

Fledgling Freddie
E@syL@y said:
Ok as many will know EA servers bolloxed up again tonight here is a copy of my mail to them if I get a reply I will post it.

I have all the battlefield series IE 1942 vietnam and BF2 + SF .. I have never in all my years of online gameing found an engine so unstable. So many time have I tried to play online and found your servers to be down what is the problem you take our money then say who cares ? I will never buy an EA product again plus I will be posting my intentions on the many gaming forums I am a member of to warn others of the maverick attitude that EA shows to it's paying customers.
I have probably your biggest rival installed HL2 and took out the silver steam account. Valve constantly update their games at no extra cost ot their paying customers, your SF release is nothing more than a simple update which with a valve account would be free! pitty you do not take note of what others are doing and feel you have the right to rip off your customers !

I feel your pain (having just bought bf2 + sf last night), but I feel reading over your post before posting would have paid dividends.

E@syL@y

Fledgling Freddie
Mofo8 said:
I feel your pain (having just bought bf2 + sf last night), but I feel reading over your post before posting would have paid dividends.

Reading is not an option after a bottle of whiskey

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom