Sexy Video!!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
rofl nah sigourney got much bigger cajones than that!

a bit sexist this is but why is it that when women (some ofc not all lol) wear really tight bump hugging clothing it looks sexy, blokes wear it and it looks silly at best... repulsive at worst?

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
The more attractive a female is, the more males will compete to be her mate. The more competition the more viable the winning mate will likely be to ensure the continuation of the species.

For human males, its been whatever makes them strong in a particular arena that seems to be the source of attraction. Big strong man make good nest and bring home the food, etc etc.

While this may seem offensive to some its the fundamental principle behind it. I guess it can be argued that we are evolving away from this but I think it still applies, just the 'arena' for what makes that mate appear strong/viable is changing. Computer nerds don't get too excited yet, but maybe at some point down the line...well probably not ;)

So.

Stick a guy in a skimpy outfit and you have Borat.

Eek.

echome

Fledgling Freddie
rofl nah sigourney got much bigger cajones than that!

a bit sexist this is but why is it that when women (some ofc not all lol) wear really tight bump hugging clothing it looks sexy, blokes wear it and it looks silly at best... repulsive at worst?

Because it is girl clothing?:fluffle:

I just like it 'cause of all the attention the "female" edition of it got, so thought this was a fun idea.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Computer nerds don't get too excited yet, but maybe at some point down the line...well probably not ;)

Actually computer geeks are climbing the evolutionary primetarget ladder rather fast, as the ladylikes like financial skills over fighting skills these days.

In other words, they can defend themselves, so they don't need that much protection. But extra cash on the table is always extra cash.

Mey

Part of the furniture
Plus nerds don't have all the dieases that the jocks have :p

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Because it is girl clothing?:fluffle:

I just like it 'cause of all the attention the "female" edition of it got, so thought this was a fun idea.

oh yeah thats what i mean girls do it it works, guys do it its funny

its like the reverse of throwing

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom