Sex ??

O

old.sex_pee

Calling all those who fancy the chance of paying (add the "L" if you get scared) for SeX. We are currently recruiting TDM players.

SeX was formed in 1997 and is still going strong (strongish or else I wouldn't be spouting here). While we've had our ups and downs the last year has been good. We are due to commence in Division 3 of Barrysworld next season and are also competing in the JOLTQ3DML, Blue Yonder League and Savage. Regrettably the seasons have taken there toll and we've lost players to the blue skies of summer (bah bring on the winter and the perfect Quake weather).

Ideally we're looking for experienced Div 2/3 players who can make an immediate impact. If you've previously played for SeX then thats a bonus (there's bloody thousands of you out there) however all we ask is that you show committment and a willingness to get on with everyone else.

Contact Doc_Gonzo in #s-ex or mail him at doctor.gonzo@ntlworld.com

Peace out Pee.

O

old.Eraser[CFS]

Sorry if I sound dumb, but may I ask what SeX stands for? :D

O

old.morphy

I play a lot of CTF and have been meaning to get my teeth into TDM for quite a while.. i'm a defender in CTF.. so mabye that helps. cos u have to be able to frag a lot :p

so i may pop in and have a word.. if thats k? :m00:

H

HoriZon

SEX stands for "Sacred Exterminators" :) you not been around since 1997? well not this version, as SEX split for over a year at one point sorta splits up the years that :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom