Sex Sex in the c..... castle??

Ezteq

Queen of OT
A spokesman for English Heritage said: "This was a very rare incident".

pfft maybe where they come from, happens all the time round here.

lol really though I mean omg I think that the transvestite was probably a bit mentally disturbed, poor sodding dog though...I bet it'll think twice now before it tries any leg humping in the future tbh!

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
pfft maybe where they come from, happens all the time round here.

lol really though I mean omg I think that the transvestite was probably a bit mentally disturbed, poor sodding dog though...I bet it'll think twice now before it tries any leg humping in the future tbh!

Its the equivalent of rubbing the dogs face in poo to teach it not to go to the loo indoors

Fast

Part of the furniture
Can't believe he only got a caution, the poor dog lol

Ezteq

Queen of OT
I wonder what type of dog it was? I mean the severety of it varies according to the breed, I mean if he was humping a st bernard then chances are the dog didn't even notice but a chuhuha or something...well that's a whole different kettle of bestiality tbh

[edit: Omg lol I just thought, what the hell will the other dogs who sniff that dogs butt think when they get a good snort next, rofl!!??]

ford prefect

Can't get enough of FH
I wonder what type of dog it was? I mean the severety of it varies according to the breed, I mean if he was humping a st bernard then chances are the dog didn't even notice but a chuhuha or something...well that's a whole different kettle of bestiality tbh

[edit: Omg lol I just thought, what the hell will the other dogs who sniff that dogs butt think when they get a good snort next, rofl!!??]

:eek2:Men simply don't think like that.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
ah, but was it rape? that's the REAL question!!!

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Yes, teedles and I are both convinced the dirty bitch led the he/she on.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
yes, also it prolly misrepresented itself as a corgi as well :eek:

ECA

I am a FH squatter
You can get arrested for consensual sex? What crazy world is this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom